Obligations

The death of Hyumin was like a conspiracy.

He committed suicide. Because of what?

Was he aware that he was highly expected by people?

Was he pressurized? But, our parents never pressurized him.

Was he heartbroken? I am well aware that he wasn't dating anyone.

Was he tired? of what? he loved to study because it bought him good reputation in school and otherways. Life? He was happy?

Why?

No one knew that.

No one.

Soon things started to turn normal. Not in our family.

My parents started to take care of me like a newborn. My teachers took special care of me. My friends started behaving more sincere and gave me more attention. The councillors talked to me alot.

At first, I liked the treatment, ofcourse.

But soon, i started to get annoyed.

I started to drift myself apart from everyone.

Why?

My parents are afraid to loose me which results them being overly attached and obsessed with me.

My teacher simply don't want to loose me because if they loose me, the school's smartest person wouldn't be here. The school would be at great crisis.

My friends were probably ordered to make me feel more confident. Make me feel more needed. But the more Taehyung gave me attention, the more hatred Yuna had for me. The more Jungkook started to talk with me the more I could notice the fake personality in him.

They turned into fake friends who didn't needed me.

The councillors would probably loose their positions because my father is an influential person. They feared about themselves.

Nobody cared about me.

Nobody.

So I did the same.

I drifted myself apart from them.

I no more took exams seriously, which resulted my grades to drop more faster than anyone. I lost my place in school to Seokjin.

Ofcourse, everyone knew. And were heavily concerned about me.

I tried to rebel against my parents. Willingly, made them dissatisfied with me. Made them expect lower.

I cut ties with my friends. No longer talked with Taehyung and Yuna, they tried so much I noticed.

Jungkook left.

I never attended the councillors appointment anymore.

I started to face a new change. I isolated myself.

And I was fine with it.

I had no obligations anymore.

I became free, finally. I lost my everything to get everything.

I soon changed into not-so-good person. I showed no insignificant emotions, friendliness or respect.

I became a whole new person.