Awaited

I saw my father thinking deeply.

Deeply.

He was thinking about clouds. Clouds gathered from an anonymous state, hovering over the once nice sunny abode, in an godly pace.

He was thinking how the perfect household that was the spotlight to everyone's eyes, soon started to break.

And, He was afraid, more than ever.

He was afraid to think about the consequences. How will he face the society, how will he face the parents, how will he-how will he face his most loved son?

He is ashamed.

Ashamed because of his traditions, ashamed because of his education. He failed. As a father, he failed to grow out a faultless seed. Before he could notice, the seed had began to rot.

And, It was too late to make things turn back to wherever it formed.

All the harm has been done.

My mother, was awfully calm. As I knew her, she was probably questioning herself,

'How?'

'How did this happen?'

'What made this happen? What fault had been hidden that forced out this scenario we had been forced to be in?'

What and Why?

The only sound at our humble eateria was, the tick's of the clock my mother bought, fondingly. As it seems like, she had forgotten to turn off the faucet that might have filled up the bathtub and now trickling on the bathroom floor. That's weird.

Since childhood, I had always been running to solve out my problems. Whenever I had went through problems, I ran. I ran out from fears.

As like always, I went to turn the tap off to getaway from this awkward moment. It sure hurt to see my two role models being this abnormal.

I entered the bathroom, turned on the lights and looked towards the reflection of mine created in the clear shining mirror. I saw a reflection that was guilty.

Why? Why did I felt that?

I turned the tap off and heared some shifting in the previous room I left in order to release a breath I've been holding in.

I looked at myself for the last time in the mirror and smiled.

That smile was unintentional, unnecessary and mysterious.

Even I, didn't knew what it meant.

I turned off the lights of the bathroom and shut the door and walked to the eateria.

In my surprise, I witnessed a scene I had never witnessed throughout the years untill...now.

My brother was present.