Lies

"Sungmin!"

I froze at the sudden call. Too familiar voice.

I turned around to face Taehyung and Yuna's team all of them astonished, their faces were painted with an expression of confusion and surprise.

I turned to wherever they were looking, since I realized it wasn't me whom they were looking at. I saw a running Seokjin, A running SEOKJIN.

DUDE WHAT THE-

"Hey! Where were you going?" Seokjin asked me huffing a bit, sweat shamelessly glistening from his forehead due to adrenaline rush from the run.

When his breathing became calm, he faced me and gave one of his warm smiles.

I confusedly blinked at him. Still unsure about his sudden call. Since we didn't really knew each other it was both surprising and confusing to me as well as Taehyung, Yuna and their group.

"To class. Why?" I asked, trying to be a bit more soft.

"Have you heard the announcement!" His eyes were wide. Dark colored eye pupils were sparkling with excitement and hope. His expression non imaginablely happy.

I studied his features for the moment before replying. "Yes, I did," I relpied.

"Congratulations!" I said with a smile. I don't know why but if it were to rewind back to the moment, I would have not smiled. I regret smiling. It was a bit cliché.

His expression was interesting. His ears were red, not sure if it was due to running but his face took a flushed state. He was flustured.

I made the Kim Seokjin flustured.

After that, Seokjin typically froze for a minute. I decided to leave him in his shocked state and ead back to my classroom.

As expected, a large number of students were seeing our moment. Not my fault. Seokjin came rushing to me, yelling my name, startling other passerby's.

And my smile seemed to catch attention of some.

Not that I mind. A new feeling risens to me as I could sense the stares of every one. It was a new feeling.

"Before The fisherman went to fetch his water, he found a stray dog. The dog was shivering due to the cold weather, the dog was malnutrished..."

It was a pretty tiring day. It was a sad day.

I was bored to the core so I stared at the scenery the class window was showing me. I saw the trees, the wind rustled and some dead leaves were falling to the ground.

I kept counting the falling dead leaves. Since, English class was too easy for me.

Somehow the sky, the environment made me sad. As if it could express it's own emotions without any face. The environment and the color of the skies were enough to tell that he sky was sad.

When is the sky happy?

When the sun and the blue skies mix together. Agree to everything and accept each others flaws and combine themselves to a exquisite mixture.

When the sky has various colors and makes the people under it warm and happy.

"Park Sungmin!" The teacher interrupted my forever growing thoughts and blocked my adventurous mind and forced it to sit back on the new wooden chair.

I stood up slowly, attaining gazes and uncomfortable stares from my classmates. The teacher was one of the old teacher. She was really loving person. She still is. But, after that incident I changed. And my behaviour made the teacher-student bonding more distant.

But I liked it that way.

"Are you paying attention, my dear?" She calmly asked me. Some students scoffed at her question. Usually she would be angry at any other student.

I am not any other student.

"Yes, I am." I confidently replied and earned a question from the teacher about what topic we were in. I confidently answered this time too.

Satisfied with my answer the English teacher allowed me to sit and continued with her lessons. Sitting back on the once warm seat, I focused on my textbook resting on the table.

Then it happened.

A paper was passed to me by the guy behind me. More like a cheat note, if we were in the exam hall.

I opened it. It read, "Your sixth sense is incredible."

I looked behind me to see the blonde haired kid looking back at me. Park Jimin.

He smiled at my direction. I turned to he front to check the whereabouts of the teacher. Since she was writing something at the board, I swiftly pulled out a pen from my pencil bag and wrote back.

"I know."

I passed back. After a while I found another note. This time saying, "Are you going to sit with anyone at lunch?"

It doesn't takes a genius to notice that he was going to ask me to sit with him. But, I wasn't going to easily befriend him.

Is he newly transferred or what?

"Yes."