Changed Boy

I used to think my elder brother was one of the most interesting person to ever exist.

If he was a book, he would be the most saddest one. Why?

His words would be complicated but beautiful. Hard to understand but perfectly adjusted.

He would be a bestseller. He would be neatly organised. He would have many secrets hidden between the lines.

But he would be hated alot, to prevent that from happening, he would have to reveal himself in a horrible way.

He'd have to present himself jokingly. He would be taken lightly in order to be respected and gain utmost power.

Inshort, He'd give away his all to prevent from having 'flaws'. He'd rather die alone than not be 'flawless'.

That was another feature, I admired about him.

How he held things so perfectly yet, he was messed up inside.

How long did he hid these?

All if my racing thoughts were interrupted after Taehyung's attempt to question our found.

And at the right moment but the wrong time, someone barged into the room full of unveiled surprises.

Resulting us surprised too.

Hyumin. A person we, never in our scariest nightmares, have ever expected to barge in his own room.

All of us were extremely sure about Hyunmin's schedule. And according to that he wasn't supposed to be at home for another three hours.

All of us were frozen for a moment.

The reaction I saw on Hyunmin's face still brings me shivers down to my spine.

He was a good-looking guy. You will never see him leaving his signature smile. You will see him laughing like a idiot but never, scared.

Apparently, those who seemed entirely 'perfect' held ugliest and messiest truth to reveal.

And by that, I meant the drugs and by him, I meant Hyunmin.

I'm Doomed.

Why? I've seen the 'Changed boy' Nobody shouldn't had seen.