Weak

Meet my brother, Park Hyumin(박 후민)

He is 17 years old. He is a famous and humble person in school.

As a student he is average. Not better than me. As a son, he is obedient and blessing to our parents. As a friend, he is a funny and reliable person. As a brother, He is one of the kindest and admirable person ever.

As a person?

Apparently he is the most good person. He doesn't have any flaws. He is flawless. He is perfect.

He is really flawless. He is dearly. Ethereal.

But my brother, He is such a good liar.

He hid all his pain in a box. It had lock no one had the access to the key.

When I was younger, I wondered. I wondered, What could be inside of that boring looking box that had manages to blend in so quietly that nobody noticed it's existence?

And why does nobody notices it?

Whatever I might be in my childhood, Troublemaker, Noisy, Annoying, Narcissistic, Loud, Poisonous to the side chicks. However, I was a bright kid.

A kid who questioned everything. A kid who liked to solves bigger riddles and mathematics. A kid who was good at everything. But most importantly, A kid who knew everything.

I tried to unveil the mysterious secret my elder brother hid very well.

As planned, Me and my friends, Yuna, Jungkook and Taehyung. Four of us came from school as fast as we could.

Our goal was only one, to unveil.

Because we are kids we didn't prepared ourselves for what was coming for us. Because we are kids, we didn't prepared for the results. Because we were kids, we never took the promise, seriously.

Why? Because we were kids.

And that was the first flaw of my plan.

We tried to open the plain looking box with some 'methods'. And, unfortunately, we failed.

And suddenly, Taehyung, the dumb one in the group who doesn't knows where to say things correctly, gave us an idea to use a pin.

And, miraculously, it worked.

We all stared for a good one minute at Taehyung. Oblivious and suspicious.

Then, he innocently smiled.

And that's where the school goddess, Yuna, fell in love. Her first love.

I opened the box to find a brown heavy diary. A diary with lots of writing. Some photos of skies and some places, Some weird looking drawings and...

Powders.

Pills.

I felt the grown collapsing. I realised, I fell abruptly earning my friend's attentions. And at that moment,

I understood everything.