Rumours

The powders. They looked so familiar. When we used to see things like that in movies or somewhere in the commercials, our parents would warn us not to use them.

But only if that warning ever worked.

Our family was always a happy family. Our family had the bond that rarely other families had. I always was a happy child. Annoying, but happy and not messed up.

It made me shatter into pieces after knowing about the powders.

"....D-Drugs?" Yuna exclaimed, her face painted with shock and awe.

"Never had I ever expected hyung to use these. Did you guys thought so too-" Taehyung blabbered untill Jungkook cut him off, shushing him completely and turning their looks at me.

If I was asked, what or how I had felt that day, that evening, that moment. I would stare at them, unable to answer their question. Because, I, myself had experienced the state of being so shocked to not utter a single sound or even blink.

I looked awfully calm. Yuna grew more scared seeing me every second. At that moment, every each of the seconds passing, seemed like an eternity.

I had experienced the trench of hellhole. I tasted the awful syrup in the area you get to taste once in a lifetime. If I could go back to time, I'd warn myself not to open that secret my elder brother had hidden from the rest of the world.

Or, a secret only a trusted friend can learn of. Apparently, the kid me, believed that the trio I was part of would be my ultimate gang.

Life is full of surprises. You don't realise you get smart with life untill it claps back.

Me and Yuna were soulmates untill things escalated into deep hatred and grievance.

How? Well, apparently Yuna fell for Taehyung. And Taehyung and I being similar and close with each other resulted us leading to countless rumours. Even though both of us being comfortable with it, someone wasn't so comfortable.

And soon, the year came when the female students started to understand attraction to the opposite and become self conscious.

Yuna became gorgeous. The once shy and overly childish girl soon became the most perfect person in the grade. And soon, she was chosen as the school beauty.

And that's when she got her name, "The school Goddess". Yuna got everything. Perfection, Beauty, Fame, Friends, Supporters, Admirers and even a lover. And Yuna made the first move on her first love.

Kim Taehyung.

And soon, We grew apart simply because of the so-called 'rumours'. She started to despise me and ruin my friend group.

Soon a war broke out.

It was me against Taehyung and Yuna and her other friends.

Jeon Jungkook? He transferred and never called back. Not that I care.

And Yuna told her parents about Hyumin's secret. Apparently, it was directed towards me. Why? Because nobody liked the fact that the 'star student''s sister will most likely to be also in the same path to fame.

So someone decided to ruin the star student.

And, Boy it was a mess.

A huge mess.