011

When Chaerin showed up with Hongjoong at the two house the boys were in no doubt pissed

"And why didn't you bother to ask us," Mingi growled.

"Because you never asked me about Wooyoung and San," she replied as she helped lug Hongjoong's suitcase into Mingi's room.

"Wait why is that going in my room," Mingi yelped getting off the couch to chase his twin.

"Because he's going to be rooming with you since you two know each other the best," she scoffed as she set the bag down and pulled a mattress out of the attic and lugged it to his room, Mingi following in protest.

"Plus I'm not comfortable with a man a year older than me sleeping in the same room and sharing the same bathroom. Pretty sure he wouldn't be comfortable as well."

Mingi sighed and left Chaerin alone, letting Hongjoong enter the room. The two of them started setting the room up, putting sheets on the mattress until he got a bed. Wooyoung and Yeosang had agreed to share a bed until Wooyoung's came in.

Once Chaerin and Hongjoong finished unpacking his things, she left him and entered the living room where San, Yunho, and Wooyoung were chilling on the couch.

Chaerin jumped next to Yunho, the older boy surprised at the sudden action. San immediately smirked while Yunho turned red, unknown and unseen to the girl next to him.

San aggressively nodded while Wooyoung was left to frown at the action. Yunho grimaced and slid his arm around Chaerin, pulling her closer to him.

"Your so precious," Yunho cooed while attempting to squeeze the female's cheeks. At this moment, Yeosang entered the room and immediately frowned. He met eye contact with Wooyoung who was just staring blankly at the scene while San only smiled.

"What are you doing to Chaerin," Yeosang snarled, "are you trying to make her uncomfortable?!"

"Nah," Yunho said, "I'm just showering her with my love!"

Yeosang faked a vomit then squeezed his way in between the two, pushing Yunho the Giant off the couch and taking his place.

Yunho smirked, then looked back at Woosan who seemed to understand what was happening.

"What the hell was that Sang," Yunho snapped.

"Me getting a dumb ass off of Chaerin," Yeosang dryly said, "it was clear she was uncomfortable."

"How do you know she was uncomfortable," Yunho smirked. All according to plan.

"Body language," Yeosang said, "the way she averted her gaze and held herself the minute you put your arm around her. Learn the simple things Ho."