Bisexual with a Zappy Pop Tart

*Kaminari POV*
Greetings! 'Tis I, Kaminari to explain how the world works. What a terrible decision the writer made. Anyway, in my world at the age of five you get your soul-creature. Usually they appear the same month your quirk manifests, but if you're quirkless, then your creature shows up at a random point when you're five.

They also have the quirk of your soul mate, and if they have two colors (their paws being one color and their body being the rest) that means that they have dyed hair. Their paws are always the dyed color. Their is also a quote of what they will first say to you on your wrist. If your soulmate dies then your creature will morph to another and the quote will change.

And for me? Well... I've got three quotes and three animals and no sense of responsibility. And I live with some of my best friends and classmates, In dorms with about 10 people in each dorm house. I go to UA, as you probably know. Oh, and uh, I just failed at making a pop tart.

~Story Time!~

"KAMINARI!!! I SAID STAY OUT OF THE GODDAMN KITCHEN!!" Ah yes. Bakugo. Seems like three people are gonna be losing a soulmate-

"Bakugo calm down!! He only burnt a pop tart, right?" Never mind, saved again from the claws of death. Thank Kirishima. "OH HOLY SHIT DUDE YOU LIT THE TOASTER ON FIRE!!" Never mind I'm dead.

"YOU DUMBASS!!!" Bakugo yelled, yet again. I swear he's related to Gordon Ramsey. Todoroki would believe me. "GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN AND GET THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER!"

"YES CHEF!" I said before running away so i wouldn't die. And to find the fire extinguisher.. right. Where the fuck is that? Uhhhhh... where.. Oh! Maybe the laundry room? Where the fuck is that??? Uhmmm.. OH RIGHT IT'S IN THE COMMON AREA. I ran as fast as I could, grabbed it, and sped to the Kitchen. "Here."

"The fuck took you so long?" Bakugo complained as he took the fire out.

"The hell was going on?" Sero, my best bro, came walking down the stairs. He looked like he just woke up.

"DID YOU SERIOUSLY SLEEP THROUGH THAT??" Jirou appeared from the living room. Did she seriously ignore THE FIRE I STARTED??

"Uh yes? The fuck happened?" Sero asked again.

"Kaminari lit the toaster on fire. His pop tart is burnt and gone forever, now," Kirishima explained.

"Rip. How the fuck did you light the toaster on fire though?" Sero asked trying to hold back laughter.

"I just wanted a pop tart that was really warm so i shocked the toaster.." I really could have just shocked my pop tart in the first place, it didn't even need to be in the toaster! I'm so dumb!!

"YOU WHAT?!?" Everyone in the room looked at me. Ohhhh, I could have just left the toaster.

"This is exactly why you're banned from my kitchen," Bakugo said in annoyance. "And get your fucking cat off the counter!!"

"Ok ok fine. Come here Grape Soda!" I called my cat over to me. You see, I have a cat, which is purple and loves to control me. like, mind control. I also have a monkey, which like, who the fuck gave me a monkey and WHY. And I also have a dog! A black lab. His name is Phil, after Phil swift, cause that motherfucker loves to tape shit. Oh yeah, my monkey's name is Bat, cause he likes to use his tail to hang upside down a lot. Idk man 5 year old me had some great name ideas. Now, sadly it's the end of this chapter. I may be stupid but I'm just a blonde boy doing what a blonde boy does man. Aight Imma head out now-

A/N: Greetings! I hope y'all like this, and If you have any suggestions tell me. Bye guys!