Gutter Water and Dog Parks

*Kirishima's POV*

Hi! so Kami probably told you about all the soulmate stuff so i'll spare you. The just of mine is a spiky blonde cat and I have a quote that says "Shut it, Shitty Hair!" so yeah. well anyway we (as in me, kami, mina, sero, and bakugo) are currently waiting for Jirou to come pick us up from the dog park since Bakugo and Kami have dogs. we were standing by the building while it was raining, and Kaminari and Sero some how got a hold of styrofoam cups.

"I dare you to drink the gutter water." Sero handed Kaminari a cup.

"Bet." Kaminari filled the cup with gutter water and drank it. "OH SHIT!!! BRO TASTE THIS ITS FUCKING GOOOD!!! IT TASTES LIKE CLEAN WATER!!!"

"Bro really????" Sero was amazed and concerned.

"YES T R Y IT!!!" Kami handed Sero the cup. He took a sip and his eyes lit up.

"Oh shit. MINA YOU GOTTA TRY THIS!!" Sero then handed the cup to mina and she drank some of the gutter water.

"OH FUCK!!! KIRI HERE TRY SOME!!! ITS SO FUCKING CLEAN!!!" Mina filled up the cup again and handed it to me.

"Uh.... you sure???" I questioned what to do so I turned to Bakugo. He stared at me and then the cup.

"Do not fucking drink that. That is not good for you Shitty Hair," Bakugo looked at me sternly.

"But like.. they don't seem to be lying," I wondered what to do.

"DONT FUCKING DRINK IT ITS LITERALLY GUTTER WATER!!!" He stole the cup from me and threw it.

"Aaww now our cup is gone," Mina said.

"Don't worry. I got more!!" Sero pulled out a whole container.

"THE FUCK???" Bakugo looked like he was about to explode Sero, but then Jirou arrived.

"Thank fucking god I am not losing my gutter cups. TROOPS GET AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!!!!" Sero took out the cups, Kami and Mina took some and filled them and then got in the car.

"I hate you all." Bakugo said.