They Talked and They Sang.

Momo POV

I was currently hanging out with Hagakure, who lived with me. After she came out to her parents as ace/aro she was kicked out so she lives with me in my house instead of dorms, because I insisted on staying, I love my home and my parents need me to look after it while they're on their business trips. While I was boiling some water for ramen I got a text.

Jirou💜
Yo Yaomomo, you need to come over to my Dormhouse. It's about Mina, and me, too.

Sure, I'll be over it 15. Let me tell Hagakure to watch the food.

  "Hey Hagakure!" I called to her from the kitchen.

  "Yeah?" She walked into the kitchen, with a pair of sweatpants and a crop top on.

  "Can you watch the food? Jirou and Mina need me over at their dorms. I won't be gone too long!" I say grabbing my keys.

  "Sure, I gotcha! Maybe you'll finally get girlfriends!!" She called out teasingly as I left. I got in my car and drove to the dorms, picking up gummy worms and oreos on my way. I arrived at the door and knocked, Jirou opening it almost immediately. She looked.. scared? Conflicted? I wonder what happened.

  "Follow me," I followed her up the stairs and to Mina's room, where she was sleeping. "Hey Mina, wake up," She lightly tapped Mina's cheek, which got her to wake up.

lmao all i can think of is connor from DBH saying "WAKE UP LIEUTENANT" and slapping Hank, lmao. Anyways back to the story-

"Huh?! What?! Oh hi Yaomomo, hi Jirou," She said groggily.

  "So what did you call me for?" I said sitting on Mina's bed.

  "Well..." Jirou trailed off, but Mina piped up.

  "Heh, Me and Jirou like youuu, and we like each otherrrr," She almost sounded drunk, but she definitely wasn't.

  "Wait, wait really?!" They like me!? Really?! I never thought they actually would. "I.. I like you too!" I say after realizing I gave no real answer to them.

  "Rrreeeallly???" Mina questioned, and then completely sat up and shook her head. "WAIT- REALLY??!" She yelled. "FUNKY FRESH!!" Me and Jirou started laughing.

  "Yes, funky fresh," Jirou said between giggles.

  "So, if we all like each other..." I said trying to get ups back on track.

  "Poly?" Jirou asked looking black and forth between Mina and I.

  "I'm good with doing Poly," I said smiling.

  "Same," Mina shot finger guns at us.

  "Well, who's up for cuddles?"

  "Yeeeeesss!!" Jirou and I said in unison, laying down on the bed with Mina.

Kami POV

Me and Sero were hanging out in my dorm, and I had a brilliant idea. "SERO!"

  "What? Dude I'm right next to you."

  "We should sing Cheese and blast it," I said pointed at my speakers.

  "Oh hell yeah!" We high-fived as I played Cheese.

Kami- Italics
Sero- Underline
Both- This lmao

"Every day of my life
Oh, it's consuming me
Sweet, sweet cheese
It's grasping, taking, defeating me
This mac and cheese man
Oh, he's got a plan to end my life
Well, what'd you think my father think if he could see me now?
Oh, he'd take my hand
And take my dreams
And show me how
He'd show me how
1, 2, 3, go!
Butter my bread
Fill up my head
I need that cheese
Don't make me say please

Butter my bread
Fill up my head
I need that cheese
Don't make me say please
Butter my bread
Butter my bread
Fill up my head
Up my head
I need that cheese
Don't make me say please
Butter my bread
Butter my bread
I want some cheese
I want some cheese
Mr. Potatohead
Would you please butter my bread
Then I can go to bed
My eyes feel like lead
And then I saw a cow
She's like "Look at me now"
And I said "Fuck you dad!"
I have buried him in the backyard
His heart is still beating
"I'm not digging you back up
You're dead, you're dead
And I've killed you"
And that's the song."

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter lol. Don't worry the upcoming ones will probably be longer when I make them lmao. Go stream Cheese by Unus Annus, ight gotta bounce-