Broccoli Advice

Midoriya's POV

  Sho is my soulmate, so you probably know what my cat looks like. I named him Mighty Noodles cause when he came to me when my mom and I were leaving the grocery store. He had leaped into the cart and laid on the noodles, causing tiny me to have a stroke of genius.

  Anyway, I was laying in Sho's lap in our room, while he calmly ran his fingers through my hair. We were watching a baking show, when suddenly Iida and Shinso break down our door.

  "WE NEED HELP!" I almost fell off the bed in shock as they yelled simultaneously, looking out of breath.

  "What do you need help with??" I ask, regaining my balance on the bed.

  "We like multiple people and want to date them but we don't know how that works without it being cheating," They looked tired, like they were trying to figure out how big the universe worked but just couldn't.

  "Well there's an easy solution. Confess to them, and then propose a poly relationship. A poly relationship is where someone dates multiple people but all people involved have given consent the the relationship. So you could date two people and they are also dating each other, or you can date two people but the two you are dating are just friends and not romantic. Does that make sense?" Sho and I went back and forth on explaining how it all works. They looked confused at first but by the end it looked like they understood.

  "Ohhhhh... that makes so much sense. Thanks guys!! Sorry to bother you. We'll be going now," Shinso gave us thumbs up and left the room, Iida following after him.

  "Well that was interesting, wasn't it?" Sho looked at me and smiled as i gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

  "I'm tired, can we go to sleep??" I buried myself into Sho and got comfy.

  "Of course. I love you, Zuku," Sho laughed a bit and held me close.

  "Love you too, Sho," my voice was soft and muffled, but I know he heard me. How did I get so lucky???

A/N: IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTERS AND THD FACT THIS IS SHORT BUT MY QUARANTINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO MAY 30TH AND IM GOING TO GO CRAZY, I HATE DOING THIS SCHOOL WORK. Anyway yeah I'm dying bro. But I am watching a bunch of Unus Annus videos until 5am every night so that might contribute a little bit i don't care I still hate the school bullshit. Bye bros, Memento Mori.
-Peaches