BLAZE IT BIRTHDAY TIME FOR THE STINKY RAT MAN

Kirishima POV

  Everyone in the dorm room besides Bakubro was gathered downstairs in the kitchen. Excluding Kami and Sero, everyone was baking a cake for Bakubro, specifically a red velvet cake seeing as thats his favorite. We were finally working on the frosting and decorations. Jirou is actually a pretty good baker, so this cake won't taste terrible!!

  We put on the buttercream that was dyed about the same color as his hair, and then applied a caramel drizzle. Using orange fondant, which i didn't even know we had, we cut out the words "Happy Birthday Bakugo" and put them on the top of the cake. We used some frosting tips and bags to make some tiny explosions that doubled as flowers. It was pretty cool. We finished the cake and put it in the freezer.

  I looked over to the oven clock and realized that it was 11:59. Was it Sunday night? Yes. Do we care? No, because it's not a school night and it's Bakubro's birthday. Of course we're staying up.

  Not like we don't do that regardless but we ignore that fact. "Guys!!! It's 11:59!! GET THE BANNER AND THEN WE'LL RUN UPSTAIRS!!" I whisper yelled and everyone rushed to where we put the banner and kazoos, which was Kami and Sero's idea. "LETS GO!" We walk up the stairs as fas and as quiet as possible.

  I took out the spare key I got from Bakubro and opened his dorm room. We tip-toed in and crowded around his bed. Kaminari quietly ran to the light switch and flicked it on, ran back to us and got out his kazoo. It was now 12am.

  "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAKUGO!!!" Bakugo woke up confused and angry, and to make it even worse, that's when we all blew into our kazoos.

  "WHAT THE FUCK ASSHOLES??? ITS TWELVE IN THE MORNING!!!!" Bakugo yelled at us from his bed, creating small pops from his hands.

  "We just wanted to wish you a happy birthday bro!!" I walked closer to him and gave him a pat on the back and a thumbs up, making sure to harden my arm but not my hand.

  "AT MIDNIGHT?!?!"

  "We just wanted to wish you a happy birthday first!!" Kami said with a smile.

  "Sadly you bitches and bastards live with me, so I don't think anyone's gonna fucking beat you to it. Now fuck off I'm going back to sleep, assholes," He flipped to his side and began the process of sleeping, which many of us did not know. Being the last one out I turned of the lights, and unless i'm just hearing things I swear I heard Bakugo say a quiet "thank you." I walked back to my room and tried to fall asleep, though I failed, thinking about the temperamental blonde that was Bakugo Katsuki.

  He was just... so manly, so powerful. He's not perfect, but then again no one is. But there was something oddly.. magnetic about him. Apparently I wast the only one who couldn't sleep, because Kami started playing the song that the whole bakusquad wrote about Bakugo at 4:20am.

  After a quick chase and threat from Bakugo he stopped. after that I was finally able to sleep, and we all woke up at about 11am. Besides Bakugo, who somehow woke up before us and was able to make us brunch. A "Thanks Bakugo," was shared by all of us as he gave us our food.

  "You're welcome, helpless fuckers," Bakugo got his plate and started eating, sitting on the kitchen counter.

  "Bakugo! We got permission from Aizawa to use the courtyard and the pool for the day!! And you've got to come with us," I pointed out, giving him a big toothy smile.

  "Tch, fuckin' fine, but if any of the other extras are there, I swear to All Might I'll turn this place to ash," Bakugo looked away and finished his food.

  "ITS TIME TO GO S T U P I D!!!!!!" Kaminari yelled putting both his hands up in fists.

  "Don't know if you've noticed, Dunce Face, but you're stupid all the time." Bakugo responded and gave Kaminari a light flick on the head.

  "Well? let's go, we don't got all day, fuck heads," Bakugo walked up the stairs and to his room. It may seem mean but he really is nice, he just has his own way of showing it. We all know he's soft.