Crocs and Hot Topic

*Bakugo POV*

I really don't care about this "making endeavor broke" shit but shitty hair really wants me to join in for some reason. To change the subject, my quote is "Thats thinking like a man, Bakugo!" I'm tired as fuck, I just wanted to cuddle whit my dog. That may seem weird because I'm "Katsuki Bakugo the angriest bitch in Japan" but that fucking dog is the only thing that keeps me sane besides Shitty Hair.

Oh how fucking wonderful, they're doing karaoke. WHY THE FUCK MUST SHITTY HAIR BE SO CONVINCING?!?!? We arrived at where we all wanted to go, the mall. Except Pikachu and Tape Face, who went to Wal-Mart. Of course Shitty Hair ran to the Crocs store, buying everything they had like a Karen buying toilet paper.

I bought some stuff that was in the Hot Topic, along with Weird Ears, Crow Man, Half n Half, and that Octopus guy. It lead to us fighting over MCR merchandise, which I won. And because this class is a goddamn nightmare the mall was raided in less than two hours. And apparently, Pikachu and Tape Face bought Wal-Mart, and are now sleeping in there, so when I wake up later because it's fucking 4AM, I won't have to feed those dumbasses or deal with their bullshit.

Finally that fever dream is fucking over. They decided to do MORE FUCKING KARAOKE and sang every Frozen 2 song, which means 16 annoying-ass bitches + Shitty Hair screaming "Into The Unknown." So yeah I cant wait to get back to bed. Fuck off now, I'm going to sleep.

A/N: Greetings so uh ahaha my school got canceled for 6 weeks AKA until Apr 24 so that's cool. Might update this more then lmao. Anyway so yeah I'm gonna start on the next chapter soon because I got ideas and shit so that's cool 😎. Aight bye