Summer Break Free Trial

*No POV*

All the phones of 1-A went off at once. they all got a message, "Aizawa has added you to a chat."

1-A

Aizawa: I'm going to keep this short. Due to COVID 19 classes will be canceled for 3 weeks. You will be kept in quarantine, but if you need to gather as a class, you've got to ask for permission and make sure you aren't sick at all. Food will be dropped if at your dorm houses and if you need something specific talk to me or another teacher. Now continue with your dumbass Saturdays. I'm going back to sleep.

Aizawa has left the chat

Kaminari: HELL YEAH CORONA TIMMMEEEEEEEE
Kaminari: And a group chat 👀

Kirishima: Kaminari, n o.

Sero: Kaminari YES

Bakugo: N O.

Kaminari: Ok issa no-
(back to regular writing)

"I have an idea. And it's good. We should have a game night!!! Thanks to todoroki's fuck endeavor spending spree we have nintendo switches for everyone and we can get everyone Animal crossing New Horizons, play Mario Kart and Smash Bros all night!!! And I know we have a bunch of snacks from the spree too. C'mon it'd be so fun!!!!!" Kaminari said. Sero was behind him, nodding and jumping with his best friend, encouraging the idea.

"That sounds great!!! But who's dorm house would we have a game night in??" Kirishima asked, mini stars in his eyes.

"We should have it in the Dekusquads. Their dorm house is less of a mess and they have todoroki, so they probably have the best gaming setups. Even though we have Bakugo, they might still have somethings better than us," Sero stated.

"Fuck off, Tape Face," Bakugo held up a middle finger, not even looking up from his phone.

"I'll text Yaomomo and Hagakure!" Jirou was surprisingly on board. "We should bring Monopoly and Game Of Life. Might be fun!"

"Yeah that sounds cool!!" Mina exclaimed, millions of ideas rushing through her head that she needed to get to the girls. "This is gonna be so fun!!!"

"I'm not fucking going," Bakugo announced.

"C'mon Bakubro!!! It'll be fun!!! Plus you get an opportunity to beat Todoroki and Midoriya and the rest of the class!" Kirishima exclaimed looking at Bakugo with slight puppy eyes.

"Fuckin'... fine."

"Heck yeah!!!" Kirishima jumped up and pulled out his phone. "I'll text Midoriya and his friends about it. This is gonna be so fun!! Though Aizawa is gonna be so annoyed since he did just tell us to stayed quarantined," He laughed as he continued to fill in the dekusquad on the game night.

"Do we need extra pillows and blankets?? It might seem unlikely but i have a bunch if needed," Tokoyami pointed out.

"Definitely, yes. Sleepover!! Great idea Tokoyami!!" Kaminari exclaimed imagining everything that could go down.

"FORT. WE COULD BUILD A FORT!!!!" Sero pointed and Kaminari and they ran upstairs to get their pillows and blankets.

"This is probably the best idea Kaminari has ever had." Jirou stated.

"They said yes!! Since I know Bakubro would refuse to cook at the Dekusquad's place and feed twenty people with only him cooking, I'll help him! Shoji, you're the most trustworthy and non-destructive one in this house, can you ask Aizawa??" Kirishima dragged Bakugo to the kitchen.

"Sure," Shoji got out his phone to text his teacher. He didn't show it but he was exited since he was really good at Smash Bros, and he loved playing Animal Crossing so the opportunity Kaminari opened up was very appreciated. Kaminari and Sero ran down the stairs, almost stepping on the blankets and falling down.

"LETS GET READY TO PARTY!!!" They screamed together. "Oh yeah, Shinso you gotta come with us." Kaminari said looking over to the tired looking teen.

"What?! Why?? I'm not even part of your class!!" Shinso really just wanted to sleep, he did not enjoy the idea of a sleepover.

"But you could make more friends with the others!! You're gonna need more friends than the bakusquad and Midoriya," Kaminari said.

"I'm not here to make friends, I'm here so I can get into the hero course,"Shinso replayed with a monotone voice, almost like Todoroki.

"But you did anyway! And having more friends in the hero course just means more people to train with!!" Sero exclaimed.

"Uuugghh I hate that you're right. I'll come to the stupid sleepover but this is the only one you're gonna get me to come to," Shinso said hesitantly.

"HELL YEAH!!! PARTY TIME!!!!!!!" Kaminari shouted as he ran to one of the couches to lay on.