Softkugo and the Gang

Bakusquad

Kaminari⚡️
Hey, guys, I know it's 3am but the dysphoria is really getting to me.. can we have a cuddle pile?? 🥺👉👈

Mamma Mina💞
Of course!! I'll be there in 10!! I know everyone else is awake to do don't worry my man!

I'll get Bakugo!! We'll be in your room in a few. Minecraft and Ponyo?

Kaminari⚡️
Yes please🥺🥺 thank you kiri

Course bro!!

Tape Man Sero🥴
KAMI BRO I GOTCHU, BRINGIN' ROCKY ROAD TO YOUR ROOM RN, ANYTHING ELSE??

Kaminari⚡️
Gummy bears and worm on a string!!

Tape Man Sero🥴
FBI OPEN UP!! ME AND MINA ARE HERE!!

Bakubro🧡
Hey dunce face, do you want me to bring Tekari to your room?

Kaminari⚡️
Is this- big softie Bakugo!? Yes please bring him i love him-

Me and  Bakubro are here with Jirou and Shinso! She's got her ukulele and Shinso brought Sunny👀

Kaminari⚡️
OOOOHH FUCK YES I LOVE YOU GUYS WHAT THE FUCK 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💞💞💞

Kami Pov

Yes, I'm trans. FtM. And I have had top surgery, but I don't have enough for bottom surgery. I'm trying my best though!! Everyone in the bakusquad dorms knows, so that's cool! Oh yeah! Last week Tokoyami said they wanted to announce something and they came out to us as Non-binary!! So I'm not the only one who hasn't fully transitioned, yay!

Right now Sero and Mina are in my room making a fort for all of us to lay in as I opened the door to let the others in.

"TEKARI!!! SUNNY!!!! BABIES!!!!" Tekari jumped at the sight of me for a hug, and Shinso put down Sunny, his bunny, on the floor so he could run around. "Thank you guys!!!" I gave everyone a big hug as Jirou cleared her throat as everyone but me knew what was gonna happen. Though I had a sneaking suspicion.

"We love you bitch," They all said in unison as Jirou played the one note on her ukulele "We never gonna stop loving you, bitch!" I was then tackled and put in the middle of a group hug.

"Aww you guysss, memeing just for me??" I slightly snickered, as the group hug disbanded and we gathered in the fort. Kirishima reached in the small bag he brought.

"Ponyo?" he pulled out the DVD and everyone nodded. We probably looked like children. Ponyo is an absolute master piece, and if you disagree, well then we're gonna have a problem.

After the movie and a few hours of minecraft and the ice cream was gone everyone was tired, including Tekari and Sunny. We had every Cavetown song in a playlist, so we kept that on loop as we threw stuff away and turned off my TV. Shinso and Bakugo got up to let them in their rooms to sleep and came back. We all got into a big cuddle pile, snuggling up like penguins in the cold.

Damn I love my fuckin' friends. They're the best, 10/10 simp worthy. I looked over at Shinso and Sero, thankful they couldn't see my red face. I then realized pyjama pants was playing, and heard the lyric over everyone moving around to get comfortable.

"What if we held hands, in our pyjama pants?" Shit sent me into a gay panic cause that's what i wanted to do with them. But no h*ld*ng h*nds before marriage!! Ignoring my internalized gay panic I got read to fall asleep, because the best way to get rid of your problems is sleep them away for the next day.

A/N: I'm sorry i just find that lyric in Pyjama Pants so funny cause Robbie really just said "What if... what we held hands in our pyjama pants?? jk jk... unless??? 😳" Also i don't know where I got the idea of NB Tokoyami BUT I FUCKING LOVE IT THATS SOME GOOD SHIT RIGHT THERE MMMMMMMM- anyways it's nearly 4am where I am and i'm tired so good night gamers!!! Hope you liked this chapter!!