What's Reasonable Spending? We Only Know Maxing Endeavor's Card.

everyone was awake. not in the most pleasant way either, as they were awakened by a loud honk, and a limo full of 16 and 17 year olds. Everyone in the Dekusquad Dorms + Shinso were in there, the limo parked outside the BakuSquad dorms. "GET IN LOSERS WE'RE GOING SHOPPING!!!!" Urarka yelled as everyone in the dorm sleepily walked out to see what the heel was going on, except bakugo, who was at full energy and ready to destroy everything he could see. His dog quickly ran out to stop him in his path by convincing him to give him morning pets. His dog was black with red paws and eyes. The dog had a small scar on his right eye, and his name was Tekari, after Bakugo's first mountain that he climbed.

"Why would you wake us at 3AM... HOW DID YOU GET IIDA IN THERE????" Kaminari questioned as he saw the all rule following class rep in the limo with everyone else.

"We're maxing our all 10 of my dad's credit cards plus his 6 debit cards. You can get whatever the fuck you want. but a whole goddamn store, or every build a bear. I dong care just make my father broke. Of course we won't be using my own cards since i would like him to beg for money from me and my siblings and we say no. I also like the idea of being richer than him." Todoroki said with a smirk.

"LETS GOOO!!!" The bakusquad -Bakugo and Jirou yelled.

"You all have half an hour to get ready. If we don't max it out by physically buying stuff we'll do some online shopping." Todoroki looked happy at this idea he and Uraraka had just an hour ago.

"BRO C'MON LETS GO!!!" Kirishima yelled as he and Tekari dragged Bakugo back inside the dorms to get ready.

All the while Endeavor was sleeping, dreaming about having a family that doesn't absolutely hate him to their very cores.

A/N- lmao i kinda forgot writing was a thing. Anyways yeah imma go now bye-