Snowdin

"Looks like you found me out, why you need to be here?" Sans asked as he shrugged his shoulders. Y/n snickered and pulled out the list Toriel gave her. "Shopping? That's not what'ca do here kiddo." Sans said, she grew nervous and then got an idea.

"Kinda have to get something from him so you know." She said and pushed open the door and smiled when she saw the flaming monster. She put on her hood again and walked over to the island and took a seat.

"Good to see you friend." Grillby said as Sans sat down next to her, he gave Sans a ketchup bottle while taking the list from Y/n and looked at it. "Hm, I think I have everything in the back. Need help my friend?" Grillby asked her as Sans drank the ketchup bottle.

"No thanks, I think I can get it. Here you go." Y/n said as she handed him a pouch of money. He nodded and lead Y/n to the back, unaware Sans was following them. Y/n looked at the pile nervously. I guess i'm making more than one trip." Y/n said, Sans gave her a look.

"Why not just use a Gaster Blaster? It'd be a lot easier." Sans said, she gave him a confused look. "You seriously don't know how to make one do you?" Sans asked, she shook her skull.

"I'll be inside, take your time. You still need to pay your tab Sans." Grillby said, Sans shrugged as Y/n tapped her chin in thought.

"I'll show you how to summon a gaster blaster if you want, it'll be a lot faster." Sans said, she nodded and he smiled. "Do you know how to use your attacks?" He asked her, she nodded again. "It's kinda like that but just picture it in your mind." He said and his eye became blue and his gaster blaster appeared.

"Woah." She said, she pooked it and then looked up and saw a skeleton with a black cloak and his skull had two marks. One going down to his cheek and the other to his fore skull. She pulled her finger back and the monster disappeared.

"You okay kid?" Sans asked her she looked at her hand and snapped a finger and one eye became bright f/c and the blaster appeared but it has the same marking on it's face as she did. "I thought you didn't know how to do it." Sans said, she looked at the blaster.

"There's a lot I don't know about myself." She said and made another appeared and put the stuff on there heads. "It's like I've got amnesia or something. I get weird nightmares but I've never really remember being able to summon, uh, what are they called again?" She asked Sans.

"A blaster. I guess if I show you some other things they can do, you could be a gaster blaster master." He said and laughed a bit, Y/n groaned at the terrible joke and looked at him.

"Well it was a pleasure meeting you, adios amigo!" She yelled as she got on one of the blaster and pointed which way they needed to go. Sans waved goodbye at her and smirked.

"SANS! I TOLD YOU TO NOT GO TO GRILLBY"S ANYMORE!" Papyrus yelled behind Sans, causing him to yelp.

"I was just helping a fellow skeleton bro." Sans said as he looked at his brother, Papyrus groaned.

"Sans, were the only skeleton's in the whole underground. Let's just get you back to your station before Undyne finds out you left it again." He said, Sans shrugged but looked at the drag marks from the blasters. Sans followed his brother and tried to convince him Y/n was real. Y/n and Sans soon got to know each other over the next year. She usually visited him at his station and he told her bad jokes, some of which she laughed at.

"So, who are your parents?" Sans asked her, she looked at her blaster.

"I don't know my birth parents, but I have a step mom. I treat as though she was my real mama." She said as she ate a hot dog. "I also don't remember anything about my childhood. I guess I have this amnesia thing real bad." She said, Sans looked at her confused.

"Uh huh, you should probably get home." He said, she smiled at him and waved at him as she walked off.

Time skip...

Y/n woke up from another nightmare, good thing it wasn't as bad. She sighed as she got up and put on her jacket and walked outside to the ruins. She found herself walking to the hole where people would fall through. Nobody has but Toriel would say how nice the human children were, but she never answered the question when Y/n asked who the last human was to fall down here.

"Who was the last human to fall down? I wish I could just get some answers." She said as she stared at the hole.

"I can help with that." A to familiar voice said behind her, she summoned her blaster as she turned to see the one and only Flowey the flower. "What's with the blaster? I thought were friends." He said as if he was sadden by her actions.

"Why should I get help from you? You tried to kill me a few hours ago." She said, Flowey looked at the blaster.

"I mean, you could go keep asking people for answers and never get them... or, ask me and you'll know in a heartbeat." He said, she didn't like this idea but it did seem like a fair deal.

"Fine, bt i'm keeping this out." She said as the blaster shut it's mouth but glared at the flower.

"The last human to fall down here had a blue soul." Flowey said as a vine went up to her, she glared at it "Do you happen to know where this came from?" He asked her, the vine unraveled to reveal a orange flower necklace. She touched it and memories came flooding back, her being a human, meeting all the monsters and Sans.

Flash back...

Human Y/n hugged Toriel as they stood infront of the door.

"Promise me my child that you will come back." Toriel said once they let go of each other. Y/n had h/l that was h/c while wearing a dress.

"I will, and here is proof." She said as she too of the orange flower necklace. She gave it to Toriel. "I will come back for it." She said, Toriel nodded as Y/n walked through the door. 

Back to present....

Y/n was in the kitchen with her hood up and the necklace on the table. She heard the door behind her was closed quietly.

"Oh my child, I didn't know you were there." Toriel said, Y/n got up and turned to her to show her eye sockets were pitch black. "My child, are you alright?" Toriel said and tried to hug Y/n but she took a step back. "Y/n?"

"Why do I have these nightmares." Y/n said, Toriel was confused until she saw the dirty orange flower necklace. "Why did you lie to me, about myself?" She asked, Toriel looked at her hands.

"I wanted to protect you." Toriel said, Y/n looked at the ground.

"From MYSELF?! I DON"T GET WHY YOU DIDN'T JUST TELL ME!" Y/n yelled at Toriel, Toriel staggered back. "I bet you just wanted a perfect little girl." Y/n said, Toriel looked at the ground and said nothing. "Fine then." She said and ran out of the door and into the ruin door until she was out into the snow.