Making snow men

You and Sans were watching Mettaton's show because their wasn't much less to watch.

"Undyne us given me and my brother the day off!" Papyrus said, you blinked at him. "Oh, isn't that the human Frisk?" Papyrus said and pointed at the TV you looked at the screen and saw Frisk and Mettaton were having a dance battle.

"No offense to Mettaton but..." You said calmly and smirked. "BEAT THEIR ROBOTIC BUTT FRISK!" You yelled with a smile.

"I'll record it while were out." Papyrus said as he grabbed the remote. You were confused.

"It's a thing we do since we hardly get the day off." Sans said, Papyrus rolled his eyes.

"Even though you sleep the whole time. But I'm still happy to have some time with my big bro." Papyrus thought, you smiled and stood up.

"Lead the way my friends!" You said, Papyrus picked you and Sans up and started running to a spot with good enough snow. He set you both down and you looked at Papyrus who made a snow ball, you did the same. He then started rolling it around until it was half his size, you did the same.

"Y/n?" Sans asked, you looked at Sans who probably saw you watching Papyrus. "Why are you doing what Papyrus is doing?" He asked, you looked down at a small pile with Sans name on it.

"Nothing." You said and went back to making the snow man. Then you saw that Papyrus was making the pile as tall as him. You also notice he was making one of him. You make your pile your size and sanded down the pile of snow, you hummed at the face. Then you snapped your finger and a gaster blaster appeared. You used the markers on the blasters head because you figured your sugar skull markings were the same as the blaster.

Time skip...

Sans was sleeping on his lump for a snow man until Papyrus poked Sans awake.

"Sans, look." Papyrus said as he pointed at you, Sans looked and saw you had made a snow version of him and Papyrus. The snow skeletons seemed to have different emotions. Papyrus was doing a heroic pose while Sans was smiling with his hand in his pockets. Then they looked over to see that the snow man of you with on hand on your hip, the other doing a peace sign above your face which was winking while sticking out your tongue.

"Jeez, they look so life like." Sans said and walked up to his snowy twin. "Y/n really is an artist."

"Thanks." You said, he turned to see you shivering which kinda seemed odd because skeletons can't get cold.

"Perhaps we should go inside! I, The Great Papyrus, shall make you both hot cocoa!" Papyrus said and picked up you both and ran inside the house."It's shall not take long!" Papyrus said once he set you down.

"Okay bro, we'll be here." Sans said as Papyrus went to the living room. He looked over to you to see you sitting on the couch. You rubbed your bone arms in hope of warming them up a bit until a blanket was thrown onto your back. You looked over and saw Sans who was grabbing the remote from the table on the other side.

"Thanks." Y/n said, Sans chuckled slightly as he turned the TV on. He finally found the recording and pushed play to see Frisk had won. "Yes!" You said but then sneezed.

"Y/n? Do you have the cold?" Papyrus asked when he came in with three cups of hot cocoa. You looked at him confused.

"What's a cold?" She asked as Papyrus handed her the mug.

"Very funny, Y/n." Sans said, Y/n shrugged her shoulders and drank the hot cocoa. "You never got sick back with your mom?"

"Nope, she always took such good care of me...." You paused and looked at the cocoa in the mug. "I didn't even realize until now I've never gone outside." She said as her eye sockets went black. The brothers looked worried until Y/n shook her head. "Thanks for the hot cocoa, Papyrus. It tastes delicious!" He laughed a little and smirked.

"Why of course! It was no problem!" He said, you all decided to watch movies since Papyrus really really wanted to. Sans was a little hard to convince, even when Papyrus did his puppy face. Then you joined and he gave in. The final movie had ended and you heard snoring. You smirked when you saw Sans and Papyrus sleeping. You hummed in the and tried to raise the remote. One of your eyes glowed green.

"Yes!" You said quietly as the remote was now flying slightly. She turned to the skeletons brothers and saw how peaceful they were and smirked as Sans was sleeping peacefully. "I'll just leave them tonight." You said and started to getting sleepy and finally fell asleep.

"L-let me go!" You yelled as you were held in the air with something wrapped around your arms and torso, stopping you from attacking. Someone laughed as your soul appeared infront of you.

"You have something I need, don't worry. It'll only hurt for a second." A voice said as a vine of some sort grabbed your soul and ripped it out. You gasped as you woke up to reveal Papyrus was gone but Sans was sitting next to you with a really worried look.

"Y-y/n?" He asked, you made your soul appear and sighed in relief when you saw it was still there. "Y/n, are you okay?" He asked again and touched your shoulder, causing you to flinch.

"S-sorry. It was just a stupid dream." You said as you rubbed the back of your neck. He looked at your soul and then at you. "I'm fine." You said, he would've pressed on for more questions if it wasn't for Papyrus.

"Alright brother! It's time to go on patrol!" He said as he walked down the stairs but stopped when he saw the state you were in. "Perhaps Ms. Y/n should stay home." Papyrus said, you froze. Sans saw this and got an idea.