You vs. Flowey

Your were sitting on the couch looking slightly miserable. Sure it's only been two days since Frisk left but you were worried if they would be alright. Sans and Papyrus walked in and saw you.

"She's being more lazy then Sans!" Papyrus said, you glared at them.

"Right here." You said as you pointed to yourself, they both looked confused.

"But he didn't say anything." Sans said, now it was your turn to look confused as you sat up.

"But I heard Papyrus say 'she's being more lazy then Sans." You said, Papyrus smiled with glee. "What?"

"Maybe since your not related to us, you have different powers!" He said with a smile and hugged you. "YAY!" He yelled.

"First of all, ow." You said and tried to rub where your ears would've been if you were human. "Second, this is terrible." You said, you already were worried about Frisk. You didn't need to know what other monsters think about capturing them.

"I beg to differ." Sans said, you glared at him. "Yup, she can read minds."

"Oh oh oh!" Papyrus said and held you out. "What am I thinking?" He asked you, you looked nervous cause you had no idea.

"Uh, nothing?" She asked, he sighed and set you down. "Great, now I gotta deal with this." You said as you rubbed your forehead. You saw Papyrus was looking at you. "What? Do I have something on my head?" You asked as he walked closer.

"Does the heart on your head usually glow like that?" He asked you, you touched it and hummed.

"I don't think so, it usually only did that when I, started, having, nightmares." You said as you slowly were shocked. The image of Asgore perching your soul with his trident came to mind which then caused you to become invisible.

"Uh, Y/n? You still on the couch?" He asked you, you sighed and became visible again. "She looks like she just watched a horror movie."  Sans thought and you sighed.

"Hm, perhaps going with Sans on his patrol will help you calm down? You look like you watched a horror movie." Papyrus said, Sans snickered. "Sans! That is not funny!"

"He was laughing because he also thought I watched a horror movie." You said, Sans and Papyrus looked at you with a worried glance as you watched TV. "I could go, if that's alright with you Sans." You said.

"Good with me." He said and tossed you your shoes and jacket. "Why don't we go now?" He said, you hurried and got them on. You waved at Papyrus before going. You walked by some monsters and sighed. "You okay?" He asked when he looked at you.

"It's just so loud." You said, he looked around the quiet town and then at you. He looked around again and saw a store. He walked over to it and you sighed. "Wait up!" You said and followed him inside to see it was a store of winter clothes.

"That'll be it." Sans said to the cashier who seemed to be a dog. The dog handed Sans something who walked over to you and put something on your head. "Does that help?" Sans asked, you didn't hear as many voices. "Please let this work." He thought and you smirked.

"Yup, but let's just go test it out." You said and waved to the cashier before walking out and only heard whispers. You smiled at him as he walked out and smirked at you, you were to busy being joyful you didn't even hear what Sans was thinking.

"She's cute when she's happy." He thought and looked at you and you seemed to not here him which caused him to smile.

Time skip....

"So I wonder what else I can do." You said with a smile as you both were at Sans Station.

"Well, you can do blue attacks like me, make a gaster blaster, become invisible and read minds." He said as he counted them off with his fingers. "I can teleport, make gaster blasters and use my bone attacks." He said and looked glum as he looked away from her. She took off an ear muff to hear what he was thinking. "And remember the genocide routes that kid did to you." He thought.

"What's a genocide route?" You asked, he flinched and looked at you. "Sorry, I was just curios." You said and looked ahead. You wanted to know so badly what he was thinking but you zoned him out. You didn't even know that something grabbed your ear muffs until they were dropped infront of you. "Huh?" You looked over and saw Sans was gone. You looked behind you and saw Flowey was holding Sans high in the air.

"Wow, you really are dumb." Flowey said, you glared at him as you snapped your fingers and Gaster blasters appeared next to you. "Oh, are you going to burn me?" Flowey said and laughed at you. "Your to weak to!" Flowey then held Sans over a cliff. You were confused why that was even there. "You'll never be able to save your friends!" He said and dropped Sans.

"NO!" You yelled and it seemed like everything was slow as both of your eyes glowed bright green with green flames not far behind. You shot Flowey and used your bone attacks to stop Sans from falling. You became invisible when he tried to hit you with his vines and jumped up high into the air with your face emotionless.

"Uh, bye!" He yelled and went into the ground when you readied a blaster. You jumped onto the blaster and it flew over to Sans. You groaned as you closed your eyes. When you opened them, they went back to their normal white color as you got closer and closer to Sans who looked confused as to what happened.

"You gonna jump on?" You asked him, he smirked and jumped onto the gaster blaster and you brought him up to his station. He looked shocked at the giant crater on the ground where you shot Flowey.

"Okay, we'll just go home early." he said and teleported you both home.