A terrible attempt to get answers

You eventually found his station and smacked forehead. He was covered in snow, sure it was your fault but you had to pretend you weren't there.

"Sans?" You asked, his head popped out of the pile.

"I think the dogs got revenge on me because I wouldn't make any bones for them." Sans said, you couldn't help but snicker at that scenario. You started digging him out and looked at your wrist as Sans wiped the snow off him.

"Snow bad we gotta head back." You said, Sans blinked at you.

"That was bad." He said, you whined as he started walking. You caught up with him but looked ahead in thought. "You alright Y/n?" He asked.

"Y-yeah. I was just wonder..." You looked away. " am I the cause of your nightmares?" You asked, he stopped as memories of the past resets went through his mind.

"Why would you think that?" He asked, you just laughed a little as you stopped infront of him.

"Some one told me, so I just figure..." You said and sighed.

"Whoever told you that is stupid and has no idea what their talking about." Sans said and walked over to you. "If those stupid dreams were caused by you, why am I standing next to you?" You didn't answer. "Am I gonna have to make you smile so you'll give me an answer?" "What's the best day to go on the beach?" He asked.

"I don't know." You said with a bored expression.

"Sunday of course." He said, you smirked. "How does a dog stop a video?" He asked, you shrugged your shoulders. "By pressing the paws button!" He said, you snickered. "Monsters think icy is the easiest word to spell. Come to think of it, I see why." He said, you laughed slightly.

"Okay, okay. You win." She said and he smirked. He started walking  with you not far behind. He was happier, you on the other hand, weren't. I wish you'd just stop lying to me. You thought as the house came into view.

The next day...

You told the brothers you were walking around town and were going to look for Flowey to get some answers.

"Where is he." You asked yourself, you kept on walking until you were at the cliff where you first met Sans. You balled your fists and sent bone daggers at the cliff.

"Jeez." Someone said behind you. "You haven't changed that much since I've seen you." You turned around to see Flowey who looked annoyed but he straightened up when he saw your sockets were black.

"Glad to see your here. I really wanted to talk." You said with a smile, sweat went down Flowey's face.

"A-about?" He asked, you took a step closer.

"Why is it that when you tried to get me to visit Toriel, you didn't let me in and you were able to open the door?" She asked, he glared at her. "Why is it you like to torture me but yet, you haven't done anything since I nearly pummeled you into the ground?"

"Because I have better plans." He said plainly. "I also need to get going if I want those plans to work. No need to worry, I'll stop torturing you once this plan is done. I'll even leave snowdin and I won't be your's or that smiling trash bag's problem." He said and disappeared, you waited for a bit and sighed.

"I really hope I won't regret that." You said as your pupils returned. You started walking and an hour went by, then your phone went off and you opened it to show it was a call from Papyrus. "Hey Papyrus, what's up?"

"Are you done with your walk?" He asked, you hummed in reply.

"Almost to the house to." You said.

"Okay, I'm at Asgore's castle at the moment. Sans said he was going to come and get you because I really want you to meet my other friends! Human Frisk is also here!" He said, he didn't get a reply. "Y/n?"

"Y-you said your a-at Asgore's c-castle?" you said, he laughed in reply.

"Yes! Frisk also said they'd want to see you as well!" He said, Sans teleported next to you and saw your horrified expression. "What do you say?" Sans grabbed the phone.

"Hey, I'm gonna talk to Y/n for a bit, okay." He said and ended the call. He turned to see you were invisible. He knew you were standing infront of him because of the two foot prints. "Y/n, I'm sure that's that last place you'd want to go. But believe me, he's changed." Sans said.

"How? The last memory I have of him is his trident going right through my soul!" You said, he was confused. "Now I'm told that I was a found as a baby by my mom!" He stood right where he was as you finally sat on the snow and hugged your legs. He knelled next to you. "I'm just scared, confused and tired." You said finally.

"You've been dealing with so much. I can understand if you don't want to go." He said, you sighed and appeared. "But, if you want to, I'll be with you the whole time." He said, you looked at him as he stood up. He then held his hand out to you, you sighed and took it and stood up.

"Okay, but i'm running if Asgore grabs his trident and blaming you out of defense." You said as you pointed at him. He laughed a little and teleported you guys to a dark is room. "Where are we?" You asked, the a blue spear was thrown at you, causing you to scream and hide behind Sans.

"Oops." Someone said, you looked out and saw the captain of the royal guard, Undyne.