More past revealed

The next day....

Y/n smiled as she looked around at the snow, she told Sans she would take care of his job while he went to go do something.

"Howdy Y/n!" Flowey said as he popped out the snow. She glared at him and a bone appeared right by him. "Oh, are you still mad? I thought you'd be happy after I brought you back your necklace." He said as he smiled.

"What do you want." She said as she sat up from her slouching position.

"Can't I just say hi to one of my friends?" He asked her, she blinked slowly at him. "Ugh fine, I want you to back to Toriel. There's something there I need to show you." He said, she blinked slowly at him again. "Your the one with more powerful magic than me, what are you worrying about?" He said, she sighed and looked around.

"Fine, but if you try to kill me again..." She said and a blaster appeared next to her. "I think I'll have a wilting flower in my garden." She said, he nodded and shown her which way it was. Then he saw the door opening and pushed her into the trees. "What are y-" She asked but he covered her mouth and pointed at the door. She peered closely and saw a human girl, the same one from her dream.

"Follow me." He said once the girl was gone, she looked at her and sighed. She followed Flowey who pushed open the door, looked inside and slammed the door. "You have to stop that girl, before she does something to Papyrus!" He said, she glared at him.

"Why do you suddenly care about my friends?" Y/n asked him, swear went down his face.

"Trust me on this." He said, she looked behind her and sighed. She ran after the girl, only to see her infront of a monster. She gasped when the girl killed the monster. Y/n glared at the girl and used a gaster blaster to try and shot her. She jumped high into the air and landed on her knee.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" The human girl asked, Y/n was confused why she knew her name but Y/n kept on fighting. The human girl dodged all the attacks and jumped high into the air and tried to land a hit on Y/n. She gasped as she used her arms to try to block the attack, she waited only for nothing happen.

"Huh?" She said and opened her eyes to see she at the skeleton brother's home. She stood up when she realized she was sitting on the couch.

"Good morning Y/n!" Papyrus yelled from the kitchen.

"Uh hi." She said and walked into the kitchen and sat in a chair and looked at the table. "Wait, morning?" She said, he looked at her.

"Indeed, just look at the clock if you think I, the great Papyrus is playing a trick on you!" Papyrus said and pointed at the clock. She looked up at it and saw it was 7:30.

"But it was just the middle of the day." She whispered as she looked at her hand. Sans ran down the stairs with sweat going down his face while looking like he watched a horror movie.

"Sans?" Papyrus asked, Sans ran to him and gave him a hug. Y/n looked at them with concern and then got an idea. "What's the matter Sans?" Papyrus asked.

"I just wanted a hug." He said, Papyrus smiled and hugged him back. "Where's Y/n?" He asked.

"She should be r- Y/n?" Papyrus said as he looked up and expected to see Y/n sitting on the table but she was gone. "Y/n?" He asked again as he let go of Sans, Sans looked to his left and saw the door wide open and the coat hanger missing Y/n's jacket.

With you...

You were walking through the woods and thought someone was scaring Sans and was trying to get you as well. So you thought it was only one person.

"WHERE ARE YOU PILE OF WEEDS!" You yelled, Flowey simply popped out the ground with a bored face which then turned to fear when you grabbed him out of the ground.

"H-hey b-buddy, what's w-wrong?" He said, she glared at him.

"You know perfectly what's wrong, I want you to stop scaring Sans!" She yelled in his face. He looked at her then he started laughing. "What?" She asked as she backed away.

"N-nothing." He said and sighed. "Look, I understand how you think it would be me but really it's you that's doing it!" Flowey said, she looked terrified. "Not in the way you think. How much do you know about time lines?" He asked, she looked confused. "There's this little human kid who keeps on killing monsters until Sans kills them."

"Y-your wrong. S-sans would n-never kill a human girl." She said, he smirked.

"Not on purpose, unless the human killed say I don't know..." He flicked some snow and looked at her. "Two some one's who are close to him?" He said, she looked even more scared. "If you however go visit Toriel today, I'm sure the human can stop." he said and disappeared. She cried a bit as she realized she hadn't even talked to Toriel. She looked ahead at a trail.

"One visit." She said and walked down the trail.

Time skip...

"Come on, it's gotta be some where near here." You said as you looked around. you gasped when you heard a twig snap. You looked to the left and saw a human. Memories of the human killing monsters appeared in your head and you glared at them.

"Wait, wait!" The human pleaded as you raised your hand to summon a blaster. The blaster appeared and blasted the human who dodged it. Then Y/n was surprised, the human played Mercy for their turn. "Please Y/n, I just want to talk before going to snowdin."

"H-how do you know my name?" You asked and sent the blaster away, the human smiled. Then it clicked. Memories of human you appeared in your mind of you protecting the tiny human from bullies.

"Four ways, one of them is that you were my best friend."