Part 1-Time Flys

Dear Logan,
Coast City has been fine other than the increasing numbers of meta attacks correlated by Henry, the guy I've been trying to take down for years, but never really could find a strong enough reason to put him in prison.

Logan, what I'm saying is that the city needs you. It needs Titan. We need Titan. I am pregnant with my son, your brother is getting married to Gia in a month and you're not even here, Vivian and Finley work really hard to keep the city safe, Quinn parties all the time, getting drunk all the time which results in her not doing a good job, Vivian is training Zoey to use her powers to help people which is not working to well, Asher moved on from Danny with this new guy while nobody has seen Danny in months. All I'm saying is we need Titan. We need you.

Love, Stella

P.S. I've been developing this ability to read people's emotions when I touch them. I'm a meta along with all of you. Or at least I think.

Logan read the letter as he laid on a bed in Nanda Parbat, he was laying next to a silver haired girl who was staring at him while they laid in the bed. "Babe, what are you reading?" The girl said with an Australian accent.

"Nothing, just a letter from my cousin back in Coast City." Logan replied snuggling up to the silver haired girl.

"Coast City was the most boring city I've ever visited. Like why does anyone want to live there when you could live here with me?" The silver haired girl exclaimed kissing Logan.

"Maeve. I love you and you know I won't be going back to that city anytime soon."

Maeve smiled up at the taller blonde guy, kissing him intensely, "Ra's al Ghul wants to see, babe, your training continues today, you are almost an honorary member of our league."

Logan got up with his shirtless torso with a bunch of different scars and wounds from previous training sessions and other small missions of saving people in Asia. "Oh...sexy. Just be back soon, my love." Logan smirked at the girl in his bed before leaving the room.

***

"I'm here for my training, mom." Logan shouted while standing in his league gear with a sword at his side. His mother, Rose, was standing on the other side of a small room with fires on both sides lighting the room with an orangish glow.

"Today is not a training day," Rose started to say, "It's more of a retrieval mission. In the Coast City area."

"But Maeve said...." Logan got interrupted by someone coming in behind Logan. It was Maeve.

"Don't be mad, Rha's wanted you to come with me on a big mission I am up to." Maeve stated holding up her hands.

"You need to find Al Namar." Rose told Logan before Maeve made eye contact with Logan.

***
Coast City

"Be careful. Overgrowth is dangerous." Finley said over the earpiece while he watched as Angel and the Soldier walked up to a bank that was being robbed.

"This is getting old, bank robbery after bank robbery." Angel shouted loudly as she blasted light blasts through the front doors of the bank. "Is it weird that I miss the Order making this city a mess?"

"You are the one who wanted to be a hero." Hayden aka the Soldier replied holding a shotgun up aiming it around the bank seeing a guy standing in the center. "Put your hands up." Hayden shouted while Angel jumped into the air with light blasts to the ground landing behind the meta robbing the bank.

"Yeah, what he said." Quinn yelled, putting her hands up.

"You won't stop me, I'll keep coming back like a plant does!" The meta shouted lifting his hands making tree trunks come sprouting out of the ground aimed right at Angel and Soldier. Hayden dodged it going under the trunk while Angel shot the one that came at her.