| Part 4 |

Yoongi folded his arms and looked at Jungkook. It was hard to tell what either of them was thinking based on their facial expressions.

"I told you Park Jimin was evil," Yoongi mumbled.

"I see it now. He's pure evil." Jungkook almost smiled but kept his face neutral.

The door opened and a very confused Jung Hoseok walked in. He was in the middle of closing the door when Yoongi stopped him.

"Don't close it!"

Hoseok held onto the door, now feeling even more bewildered.

"Why are you guys here? There aren't any classes this late..." Hoseok said.

"We didn't want to stay but the door is locked from the inside," Yoongi answered.

"From the inside? How-" As Hoseok asked this, his hand slipped off of the door and it closed shut.

He tried to open the door back but it wouldn't budge.

Hoseok smiled nervously, "Oops."

The two other boys sighed.

"Jimin and Taehyung should be getting us help, right?" Jungkook asked Yoongi.

"Yeah."

-

Back in the boy's dorm, Jimin and Taehyung knocked harshly on the bathroom door.

"Now is not the time to shower, Kim Namjoon!"

The said boy already told them to leave him alone so he could shower in peace.

"We have to save our new students!" Jimin yelled.

Namjoon continued singing louder than their yelling.

They stopped attacking the door and Jimin said, "He won't help because he doesn't believe us."

"Why not?"

"Remember today when I told you guys I needed help but I was just bored?"

"Right..." Taehyung agreed. "Maybe Hoseok can help us?"

"This has to stay between the welcoming committee."

They decided to leave the room and let Namjoon shower. Jimin walked over to Seokjin's door and knocked on it three times.

Taehyung tried to block his hands from the door, "We don't need his-"

Seokjin answered the door in his silk white pajamas and slippers.

"Seokjin, we need your help," Jimin said as Taehyung huffed.

"What did you do now?"

"It wasn't us!- It was Min Yoongi and Jeon Jungkook. They're locked in the music room on floor 3."

Seokjin raised an eyebrow, "The new kids? ...What did Namjoon say to do?"

"He's showering and won't talk to us."

Seokjin looked behind him at his soft bed before deciding to help. He closed his door and sleepily walked down the hall.

"What are we going to do?" Jimin asked trailing behind him with Taehyung.

"Tell security-"

Jimin grabbed his wrist, "We can't let anyone know that two students were locked in a classroom! Especially if one of them is Jungkook... We'd get into trouble."

"Okay, then what else can we do?"

"We get a rope, throw it up to them, and let them climb down!" Taehyung suggested.