| Part 23 |

The bus was empty when the Male Welcoming Committee hopped on. It immediately extinguished their fears about sitting next to a murderer or being glared at by a mafia member. The bus was also very clean, unlike what Jimin and Namjoon had originally thought. There weren't any unidentifiable, sticky substances staining the chairs or repugnant odors coating the air. Everyone was met with a lovely lavender aroma and a squeaky clean floor. All of these new experiences made Taehyung smile with excitement.

"Wow! ...We can sit anywhere?"

Taehyung ran to a seat in the very back before anyone could answer. Hoseok and Seokjin sat next to each other while Namjoon and Jimin sat across from them.

"I feel like I'm in a movie." Since he was sitting alone Taehyung moved from seat to seat. "Mister bus driver, can you take us to the ice cream place on 5th-"

Hoseok slapped a hand over his friend's mouth, "He'll take us to the bus stops on this bus' route. He's not a personal driver."

Pouty Taehyung moved to sit in front of the other two instead. After the bus driver, picked up a few people, a group of students from a public high school got on. They sat near the boys, talking much louder than anyone else on the bus.

One of the students holding a duffel bag recognized their white blazers and the L.Y.P.A. badges stitched on them. He turned to his friends, whispered something about 'rich kids' and nodded in their direction.

"Excuse me, guys?" One kid in rounded glasses called out. The committee looked at him expectantly, "You go to that rich school on the hill, right?"

"I'd hardly call it a rich school on the hill," Namjoon started. "It's more like a rich school on a slightly elevated area of land. Hills are much more noticeable."

"Right, well, are you guys going to karaoke, too?"

"No, we're going..." Jimin looked around for an answer, "Uh- Sightseeing."

"Oh, that's nice," The student smiled sadly. "It's just that...the food at karaoke is so expensive and we can't afford it by ourselves."

The four other students nodded, all adorning pleading looks in their eyes.

"We were wondering if you guys had any money to spare?... Jiwoo hasn't eaten in two days."

Jiwoo was caught by surprise, but the girl next to him quickly held onto her stomach, "So...hungry..."

"Of course, we can spare some!" Hoseok began patting his pockets, but couldn't find his wallet. "Jin?"

"Oh, uh, okay," Seokjin pulled his purple and pink wallet out of his pocket, "Is this enough?"

The rounded glasses student's eyes twinkled as Seokjin flashed 100k won at him.

"That's perfect!" He accepted the money with a grateful bow. Jiwoo took one of the 50k bills like a golden piece of treasure.

Taehyung squinted his eyes at his phone, "But it says here that students get a discount at kar-"

The student stood up, "Hey, this our stop, guys!"

"Wait!-" The students had already run off the bus before Seokjin could move past Hoseok, "My money!"

Thankfully their stop wasn't too far away now. When they finally exited to the outside world, they were standing in a place only Hoseok could recognize. There were a few buildings used for private, quiet businesses; the rest were houses. Other than that, the place was empty.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung asked. He's starting to wonder if Hoseok was keeping his word.

"It's just down this alley, trust me," Hoseok smiled walking down a musty alleyway.