| Part 5 |

Jungkook took a sip of water before placing the bottle in his bag.

At this point, he was going to be late for breakfast. He didn't mean to sleep in, it just happened.

So here Jungkook was, putting on his bookbag and heading out of his room. Someone spotted him directly after he closed his door.

"Hey, Jungkook," Yoongi greeted him. He walked over to Jungkook looking just as tired for school as everyone else. "Are you going to eat breakfast in the cafeteria?"

Jungkook nodded and they walked to the lobby. Students were already in the halls and they seemed to stare at Jungkook when he passed by.

"Oh, I was just about to go to a restaurant down the street for something to eat. It has a lot of great reviews."

Jungkook hummed in response before he asked, "Can I go with you? If you don't mind."

Yoongi shrugged, "Yeah, I didn't want to go alone anyways."

The sun outside was just rising, leaving the sky a pretty shade of light blue to start the day. Mr. Goh wasn't near the gates, so they walked out without any interruptions.

Yoongi said, "Let's never get locked in a classroom ever again."

It took Jungkook a while to realize it, but Yoongi was trying to joke around with him.

"Yeah...I won't always have my guitar," Jungkook, very awkwardly, joked back.

He wanted to be friends with Min Yoongi- that much was obvious- but he didn't have a lot of experience with making friends. Everyone was too afraid of him lately, so he couldn't make friends.

Being a shy person only made things harder, but that wouldn't stop him from trying. "Do you like...sports?"

"Hmm? Sports? Yeah. I was on the basketball team at my old school."

"Awesome! I've always wanted to be on a team for something."

"Maybe you should join something at this school."

"Maybe. I'm not sure."

○・●・○・●・○・●・○

Inside the school building, Namjoon was in the usual meeting room with the rest of his team. The first thing he told them was the weird light bulb incident he had.

Seokjin was disappointed, but not surprised that Namjoon had broken his gift already.

"I'm being honest- I don't know how it broke! I think the world hates me," Namjoon said.

"Call someone to get it fixed," Jimin said while taking a bite out of a small strawberry pancake.

Taehyung reached his hand out for a piece, only for Jimin to say, "You already ate!"

"I can eat more," he said before Jimin ultimately gave him a piece.

"The janitor cleaned up the glass, but the bulbs won't be replaced until classes are over," Namjoon took a seat at the desk next to Seokjin.

"That's good. You'll be in band practice while it's happening," Seokjin said.

"...Actually, I left band the other day. It's not for me."

"It's fine. I noticed you stopped going last week so it's not a surprise."

Taehyung got up and plopped down behind Namjoon, "You left band?!"

"Yes-"

"Don't you guys have a recording in a few days? How will they play without you?" Jimin asked.

"A few days? Kim Namjoon!" Seokjin exclaimed, quickly changing sides.