💜

Elle

It was a couple hours later and Sarah was throwing a party at this beach house she rented it out. I got a ride and went their. I was still pissed off from earlier but imma get over it soon. I walked in and this bitch was dressed to get fucked. "Gurl why aren't you dressed sexy" she asked. "Listen Sarah I don't do that you know I love wearing my joggers and big t-shirts" I said. "Okay but next time can you please try and be sexy" she asked. "I'll try" I said. Everyone showed up and it got packed. I went upstairs and went in a room and locked the door cause a bitch got dizzy. I heard a knock at the door and got up and opened it. I already knew who it was when they slammed me on that fucking wall. Of course it was Jahseh Onfroy. He picked me up and started to kiss me on my neck. It felt good but I knew it was wrong tho.

I pushed him off and walked out the room. I was walking when I felt him grab my hand. "Elle can you please talk to me" he said. "Lemme think about that uuuuhhhh...NO" I said. I walked downstairs and found were Sarah was at. "Girl Jah just tried to fuck me" I told her. "What the fuck is up with him" she said. " I have no clue but he needa stop" I said. Out of know where a fight broke out. I stood in the back and just watched. I wasn't tryna get swung on or swing on someone else. I made me a drink and just drink it. Then the police showed up and hurried up and got out of their.

I was trying to get a Uber but my phone was acting dum. But the Stokeley came up to me. "Need a ride" he asked. "Yea" I said. "Come ride with me and no Jahseh is not riding with me" he said. I nodded my head and followed him. "So we're you staying" he asked. "In a hotel in time square" I said. "Oh you got money, money" he said while laughing. "Yea I guess you can say that" I said. I got in the car and we drove off. We was driving when this bmw i8 pulled next to us. I already knew who it was. "You tryna race Pokeley" Jah yelled. "Nah man I gotta take El-Eva home" he said. "Who's Eva" Jah asked. "My cousin" Stoke said. "Ight then you comin to the party later tonight" Jah asked. "Hell yea I'll be their" he said. The light turned green and we drove off.

We was pulling up so I grabbed my phone. "Thanks Stoke" I said. "No problem Elle" he said. We starred in each other's eyes for 4 minutes straight. We both leaned in and kissed. I felt wrong doing this but oh well I'm single I can do what I want. We stopped kissing each other and looked at each other. "Sorry that I did that Elle" Stoke said. "No no it's fine...I kind of...liked it" I said. "Oh really" he said. "Yea" I said. "Then maybe tomorrow you wanna grab lunch around 1" he asked. "Yea I'll like that" I said. A smile came across his face. I gave him a kiss on his cheek and got out the car. I walked in the hotel and went to my room. I walked in my room and closed the door behind me. I changed and brushed my teeth and took my hair out that ponytail.

@Elle.cat

Goodnight ☺️❤️

Goodnight ☺️❤️

Liked by: Theslumpgod, Sarah.green, xxxtentacion

Theslumpgod: Goodnight beautiful🌹❤️
Elle.cat: @Theslumpgod goodnight handsome🥺❤️
Sarah.green: @Elle.cat @Theslumpgod whatchu two got up your selves🤨
Theslumpgod: @Sarah.green it's nothing can't friends say goodnight to each other😐
xxxtentacion: @Theslumpgod since when y'all two were friends🤨
Elle.cat: @xxxtentacion stay out of this😑