❤️

Elle

It was the next day and it was 11am. I got up and started to get ready for lunch with Stokeley. Crazy to think about it but he's a better kisser then Jah. I walked to wear all my close we're out and looked for outfit. I found one and put it on. I posted it on Instagram cause it was to cut not to got on Instagram.

(She's wearing a adidas red jacket and white air force's with it)

@Elle.cat

Me ready for the day🩸🥀

Liked by: Sarah.green, Theslumpgod, xxxtentacion and 19,456,895 others

Sarah.green: Gurl were all these likes cone from😳
Elle.cat: @Sarah.green I really don't know bruh😂😂😂

xxxtentacion: Dam I didn't know you was that thick😐
Elle.cat: And all the time you used to grab my ass in school you wouldn't think of it😑
xxxtentacion: @elle.cat I mean it got bigger

Theslumpgod:😍💍❤️
Elle.cat: @Theslumpgod😘❤️
xxxtentacion: @Theslumpgod @elle.cat  Ight what's up with you two
Elle.cat: @xxxtentacion don't worry about it😂

I got a text from Stokeley so I guess that means he's hear. I grabbed my phone and my charger an I walked to the elevator. I got in and it went down. I walked out to see Stokeley waiting in the lobby. I saw that me and stokeley was wearing the same outfit. "We think alike" Stokeley said. He kissed me and we walked towards the car. We got in a drove where ever we was going. "Dam can't believe I'm taking my high school crush on a date" he said. He placed his hand on my thigh while we was driving and that was a turn on for me. "All the times I use to be so mean to you" I said. "Yea I'm kind of you didn't fuck with me back then cause I was full as player" he said. We reached a red light and stokeley grabbed my face and kissed me. His lips were so juicy and it felt like heaven. The light turned green and we kept driving.

We pulled up to this restaurant and parked the car. " paparazzi come here to take pictures of famous people so I told them to let us in there the back" Stokeley said. "What's wrong if they see us with each other" I asked. "Cause their gonna assume that we're dating and I don't you to feel uncomfortable" Stokeley said. "Well technically we are dating cause we always kiss each and always text each other so why don't we make it official" I said. "Like boyfriend and girlfriend things" he asked. "Yes" I answered. "Holy shit I never thought I'll be dating you" he said. "Ight cmon lets go cause I'm hungry" I Said. We got out the car and walk towards the front. He was right paparazzi comes her and they took pictures of us. We just walked inside and got our table all the way in the back. I saw his and my phone go off at the same time. We ignored it and ordered our food. Then they kept going off. I looked and people saw pictures of me and stokeley together.

"Welp they know" Stokeley said. "So what that they know about us you shouldn't be worried" I said. "True" he said. Are food arrived and we ate and a waiter came up to us. "Hi um there's people trying to get inside to see you guys so we suggested that you guys go out threw the back for your safety" she said. "Oh okay" Stokeley said. She walked away and stokeley just kept looking at me. "Is something wrong" I asked. "What do you do for fun" he asked. "Well...I like playing games and basketball ball" I said. "Wanna go to David busters later" he asked. "Yes" I said. "Imma beat yo ass in basketball" he said. "No you not imma whoop yo ass" I said. "Let's make a bet if you win I have to wear a wig and if I win I'm going to mix all the drink I can find and you gotta drink it" he said. "Bet I wanna see stokeley become Stokeliana for a day" I said. He laughed and it made me smile. We was done with our food and Stokeley payed and we went threw the back and walked to the car. While we was walking to the car we saw people running towards up yelling our Names. Me and Stokeley looked at each other and ran to that car so fast. We got in and just drove off fast.

To be continued...