🖤

Elle

I woke up in MY bed with the bright sun light on my face. I don't even what happened last night. Wait now I remember. So I we went to a party and um I kind of saw Stokeley fucking someone else. And he wasn't even drunk like we got at that party 5 minutes before he did that. So I went to the hotel packed my clothes came back to Hawaii were I live. I looked at my phone saw it had 120 miss calls from Stokeley and 238 text messages from him. Jesus that's a first I had that many missed calls and text messages. I got up and looked in the mirror. But I couldn't fucking noticed and red fucking mark on the side of my face. Then I look threw the text messages and see that he said "I'm sorry I punched you in the face" now wait a minute. And this shit hurts like hell. I went down stair and put some ice on my face. Then I saw a no caller Id was calling me. I just picked it up cause why not. "What" I said. "Whoa don't be mean" they said. I knew that fucking voice it was Jahseh. "What Jahseh" I said. "Dam I didn't you will know it was me" he said. "Well I know now what" I said sitting up. "So I heard you and Stokeley are over" he said. "Yea so what" I said. "So that means on the market" he said. "No cause I'm staying single" I said. Hanged up the phone and kept looking at my face. I couldn't get over the face that he fucking punched me in the dam face. I'm not even gonna be one of these petty bitches and go on Instagram for clout cause of it. I'm just gonna ice it and call it a day. Then Stokeley called me again. I picked it up cause he was gonna keep on calling. "Now what" I said. "Why haven't you been answering my calls" he said. "Hmm maybe cause I been sleeping now I have to ice my fucking eye" I said. "Look I'm sorry I didn't mean it" he said. "I can't accept that you put your fucking hands on me I don't even remember half of last night maybe it was cause you punched me I Blacked out" I said. "Just please put this on the internet it could ruin me" he said. "So you're worry about your career when I could have fucking brain damage from the fucking punch there's more things to worry about then money you realize that right" I said. "Look I'm sorry lemme make it up to you" he said. "No we are not making up I'm keeping my distance from you so you can be happy have fun with your life cause I will have fun with my mine good day" I said hanging up the phone. I threw my phone and screamed in a pillow.

@Elle.cat

cat

Take me back to my high school self cause she knew how to handle her self🤦🏽‍♀️

Likes: 2,383,839
Comments:1,882

I turned Beyoncé on and blasted it. The I looked in my mirror. "I keep falling in love to dam easy time to tuff the fuck up so they can fight for my fucking love...cause I ain't a bitch who heart keeps breaking...ELLE GROW SOME FUCKING BALLS AND STAY SINGLE UNTIL YOUR FUCKING READY" I said to myself. I was touching my eye and it didn't even hurt and it was read anymore.