💕

3 days later

Elle

Me and Jah was laying in my bed just watching movies. "You okay" he asked. I nodded my head and he pulled me in close. I laid my head on him and was about to go to sleep when I heard thunder. I really don't like thunder storms cause their the worst. "You scared" he asked. "Yea I don't like storms" I said. Then lighting hit out side make me jump. Jah laughed at me. "It's not funny" I said. "I never seen someone jump that high" he said laughing. Then it did it again making me jump again and I grabbed on to Jah. He just kept laughing at me. Then I calmed down and fell asleep.

Then woke back up to Jah pulling the blanket and putting it on top of us. I moved back to Jah and laid on top of him. Then some knocked at my door so I got up and went downstairs. I opened it and didn't even know him. "Is Sarah here" he asked. "Who are you" I asked. "I'm Sarah's Brother" he said. "Wait here" I said. I walked upstairs and went to get Sarah. "Sarah your brother is here" I said. "I don't have any siblings" she said. I was glad I closed my door downstairs and it locks on its self. Stokeley got up and walked downstairs to see who it was. But when stokeley answered the door he ran off. I went back in my room and laid back down. Then Jah rolled over and put his arm on my waist. Rolled over and faced him. He kissed me on the head and we just went to sleep.

2 hours later

I wake up to a loud noise coming from downstairs. I looked over and Jah was up aswell. We walked downstairs and that boy was back but with more guys. Jah and Stokeley wanted to go fight them. But their was like 10 boys out their so I didn't let them. Then Sarah set off the alarm and they all ran. She took a picture off all their faces and we all went and went in the kitchen. I was tryna grab the pop tarts but I couldn't grab them cause they was on the top shelf. Then I felt someone pick me up and I grabbed the pop tarts. I got back down and saw it was Jah. I hugged him and he kissed me on the lips.

Then I went back upstairs and looked for my phone. Maybe I just dropped it under my bed. I looked under my bed and a hard slap came across my ass. I got back up and looked and saw Jah. I just smiled and rolled my eyes. I sat at my desk and started to play some sims4. Jah kept throwing pillows at me tryna get my attention. Then he threw a teddy bear at me and I looked at him. "What Jah" I said. "I wanna cuddle" he said with puppy eyes. I rolled my eyes and got up and laid next to him. He put his arms around me holding me tight making me not move. "You hugging to tight" I said. "Nah I'm hugged just alright" he said. Then I felt he had a boner. "Um Jah" I said. "You don't feel nothing" he looking at me. "Okay" I said.