🦋

Elle

It was the next day and me and Corey was going to the beach or pool. Then my dad called me. I picked it up cause it was my dad. "Hello" I said. "Hi Elle just making sure your okay" he said. "I'm fine but can you look for apartments up their" I asked. "Why hunny" he said. "I wanna move back I don't feel like staying in Hawaii away from you" I said. "I'll look but how many bedrooms" he said. "2 bedroom or 3 it doesn't matter" I said. We got off the phone and I sat in my bedroom. Corey texted me that his mom wanted him to watch his sister so he couldn't make it. I was bummed cause of it so I laid down closed my eyes. Then some knocked on my door.

I walked downstairs and looked and saw Jah. I opened it and before he could talk I gave him a punch to right to his face. Then before I could close my door he pushed it open making it hit my face. I fell to the grown and he got on top of me. He put his hands on my neck choking. "YOU THINK YOU CAN DO THAT SHIT AND GET AWAY WITH IT" he said. I couldn't even breathe. Then she slapped me across the my face.

All my memories from high school came back. All of a sudden I just started to cry. I kept screaming for him to get off of me. He closed the my front to and grabbed me and took me to my living room. Reminder I'm still screaming. He put me on the couch and started chocking me again. I was trying to grab something to hit him with but nothing was working. Then I started to lose breath so I just acted like I fainted to see what he'll do. After I did this he let go of me. "Elle...Elle wake up...Elle Cmon...Ella please wake up" he said. I felt him get off of me and walk away.

I looked and saw he was calling someone. "Stokeley I think I just fucking killed Elle...I don't know I got mad and I just put my hands on her" he said. I got up and grabbed my sword I have that my dad gave me. I took it out and cut Jah on the arm. He ran out of the house and drove away. I closed my door and locked it. Never did I think in a million years I would fight someone who I truly loved.