💥

Elle

Elle

I woke up to girls screaming and being loud. I got up and saw them all standing on the furniture. "What happened" I asked. One f the the girls said their was a spider in the kitchen. I grabbed a shoe and killed it and went back upstairs and took a shower. I was singing in the shower when I heard my phone go off. I turned the shower off and wrapped myself in a trowel and saw Lucas calling me. "Hey Elle we have dance practice in an hour if you wanted to join" he asked. "Sure I'll come" I said. We got off and I got ready.

{Elle is the one wearing the shorts}

We practiced 8 times and after we got done I sat on the ground out of breath. "Time to do it again" Lucas said. "NO...I ain't doing it again" I said panting. He laughed at me. We got up and went downstairs and grabbed something to eat. While we was eating my phone went off and I saw that my aunt would be in town. My aunt CL is literally the best aunt you'll ever ask for. If tell her someone is messing with me this woman would hunt that person down and ruin their dam life.

She's literally like my mother to me. Me and Lucas's grabbed our stuff and left for the day and went to the park and hanged out. "Hey Elle...who's those guys starring at you" he asked. I looked up and saw Jah and Stoke looking at us with their group. "Um...let's go Lucas" I said. We both stand up with our things and walked away from the park. I could see they was following us. Lucas pulled me closer to him by my waist and we kept walking. Then I heard Jah yell my name loud. I stopped and looked back. "What Jah" I said.

"Who's this guy your with" he asked. "A friend" I said. He chuckled at that and before he could say anything a girl yelled his name. "Jah what the hell you just abandon me at our fucking date" she screamed. I walked off with Lucas and got in his car. We drove to my house and he dropped me off. I walked in and walked up to my room. I kicked my shoes off and laid on my bed and went to sleep.