🦋

Elle

Me and Sarah went back to my place and hanged out. I put a shirt on and Sarah mouth dropped. "What" I said. "That looks cute on you go on your bed a pose for me" she said. "Fine" I said.

@Ell.Cat

Cat

💕😁

💕😁

Liked by: Theslumpgod,xxxtentacion and 10,383,838 others

Sarah_.gang: pictures by me✨☺️✨
(Liked by Elle.cat)

xxxtentacion: I smashed that today ps you taste good baby🤤
(Deleted by Elle.cat)

Theslumpgod: sexy ass🌺

We was in my room playing music and dancing. "Hey I like someone" she said. "Who" I said. "Don't be mad but Stokeley" she said. "Okay I'm mad about that he punched me but I'm happy for you" I said. "We kind of been talking" she said. "Anything else" I asked. "We kind of hooked up twice" she said. My eyes opened wide. "Can we throw a party" she asked. "A small one" I said. "Yes" she said.

Elle is wearing the black one and Sarah is wearing the red one

Sarah told people to come and we bought food and drinks.

{1 hour later}

People showed up and Sarah played some music. Everyone was dancing or in the back yard. She saw Stokeley walk in and she jumped on him. All of a sudden I got nervous. They walked back to me and Stokeley looked scared. "Does she know about us" he said to Sarah. "Yea she doesn't care" Sarah said. I just smiled. "Is your eye okay" he asked. "Yea just a little blurry the doctor said I'll get full bison back next month" I said. "I'm sorry Elle" Stokeley said. "No it's okay" I said. Then some spilled their drink on me. I didn't care about the black part of my outfit but my white shirt was ruined. I went upstairs and looked for something to put on. I took the shirt off and looked for another one. I was in my sports bra but I couldn't one. I just it kept my pants on with my bra showing. I walked back downstairs and started to talk with them.

Then I felt someone pick me up and I screamed. "Dam you scream loud" Jahseh said. "You snuck up behind me making me scream" I said. "Where's your shirt" he asked. "Some one spilled a drink on it" Sarah said. "Y'all go our" Jahseh asked. "Yea" Stokeley and Sarah said. Then Jahseh put his arm around me. "Y'all dating" Sarah asked. "No" we both said. Sarah song came on and dragged Stokeley with her. I was looking for my phone when I saw Jah holing it. "Gimme my phone" I said. "Show me your room first" he said. "Why" I asked. "I want more" he said. "No" I said. "Why not"he asked. "Cause every time I take my legs off the ground they shake" I said. "Aw that's cute" he said. He grabbed me by waist and pulled me in closer. He grabbed on to my butt. "Now can we go to your room" he asked. "Nope but maybe before you leave" I said. He smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

Someone was yelling and I looked and saw people fighting. But they broke it up and some grabbed me. "I'm gonna get some" they said. I tried to fight them but they pushed me into my guess bedroom. They laid me on the bed and tried to rape me. I was fighting back and screaming. No one was coming tho. I started to cry and I screamed for Jah to come. Then he tried to rip my pants off. I kept fight him off. "Stop fighting back" he said. "LET GO OF ME" I screamed. Then He punched me in the nose. I saw Jah run in with Stokeley and started to fight him. Jah grabbed me and took me to my room. He laid me on my bed and put his shirt on my nose so it would stop bleeding. "You okay Elle" he said. I shook my head no and started to cry. He wrapped me in his arms while I cried.

"You want anything" he asked. "Shut this party down" I said while crying. "I'll be back" he said. He walked out and I heard him yelling that the police is coming making everyone leave but Stokeley and Sarah. They walked back in my room and sat on my bed. "I'm sorry Elle it's my fault" Sarah said. "It's not your fault I should've put a shirt on" I said. Sarah and Stokeley went to her room and Jah stayed with me. I put a shirt on and shorts and got back in bed. Jah was laying on me and I played with his hair. "I love you Elle" Jah said. "Love you to" I said. He crawled back up and laid next to me.