⚡️

Elle

It's been two weeks since last the time I seen Jah. He been busy I guess so I didn't bother him. But today I'm going to my uncles to watch my little cousins. I grabbed my skateboard and skateboard over their. When I got their he was in the front lawn arguing with some girl.

I didn't wanna walk up to them but they was blocking the door way. I walked up to them and they both looked at me. "Who the hell is she Ross" she said. "This is my Niece Elle she's here to watch my kids" he said. "Every day theirs a new bitch over here and nothing else" she screamed.

I just walked passed them and went into the house to see my cousins in the backyard in their pool. "Hey Ell" Jackson said. "Hey Jack" I said. I heard a girl giggle and I only have boy cousins. I looked threw the fence and saw Stokeley and Sarah and Jah but Jah was all over another girl and kissing on her. "Hey Jack do you know the kids next door" I asked. "No why" he asked.

"No reason but imma go in a house and make up something to eat" I said. "Okay me and Noah will be swimming" he said. I nodded my head and walked in. I wasn't gonna go over their so I made them something to eat. Then Corey texted me. He's been my childhood best friend.

Corey🍃 💸
What's up childhood friend🙃

Elle 👑💕
Hi their CorCor🙃

Corey🍃💸
Ay don't call me that but anyways
wyd😤

Elle👑💕
Babysitting

Corey🍃💸
Well that sucks

Elle👑💕
Why??

Corey🍃💸
Your watching kids

Elle👑💕
Ay my cousins are good

Corey🍃💸
Wait you at your uncle Ross house

Elle👑💕
Yes

Corey🍃💸
I wanna come over man

Elle👑💕
I'll ask him

Corey🍃💸
Thank you elel☺️

Elle👑💕
No problem CorCor✨

After that Jah called my phone. "What Jah" I said. "Aye don't be mean but we're you at" he said. "I'm at my uncles" I said. Then I hear stokeley and Sarah in the background. "Hi Elle" stokeley said. "Hi" I said. "We finna come over their drop the addy" he said. "Well I mean when you at that girls house you could've came next door but you was all up on her so I think you don't wanna come over" I said.

I hanged the phone up and my uncle walked in. "Hey Elle sorry about that" he said. "No worries sometimes girls just gotta let out" I said. "Yea I guess"he said. "Anyways can Corey come over" I asked. "Yes but no sexual stuff" he said. "Heck no we might even take the boys to go watch a movie" I said. "Oh okay well I'm about to leave I'll be back at 11pm" he said. "Okay" I said. He walked out the door and I sent Corey the addy. I told Jackson and Noah to get dressed so we can leave.

Then Corey walked in. "Where's Elle at" he said. I ran up from behind and jumped on him. "Jesus your fat" he said. "Cause I eat gggoooooddddd" I said. "So we're taking the boys out" I said. "Where" he asked. "Anywhere" I said. "Who's car we taking" he said. "My uncles" I said. The boys got dressed and put their Jordan's on. We went in the garage and got in the Dodge Charger.

I started the car and we pulled out and I made Noah go run and close the garage. We went to laser tag and me and Corey paid. The boys wanted to go by their selfs. Me and Corey sat at a table. Then we got up and went into the mirror house. Corey kept making funny dances and faces while doing it

@Elle.cat

Best friend ✨

Best friend

Liked by: Theslumpgod, xxxtentacion and 3,028 other

xxxtentacion: when did he become your best friend🤨
Elle.cat: @xxxtentacion I been his friend since before I moved to Florida

Sarah.marie: I got all my stuff out your house hope your happy😒🙄
Elle.cat: @sarah.marie no one told you two but thanks☺️✨