☁️

Elle

Elle

I was sleeping when I got woken up from my alarm. I threw some clothes on and walked downstairs.

I grabbed something to drink and eat and walked out and went to class

I grabbed something to drink and eat and walked out and went to class. As I was walking into class I hear a girl saying she was gonna fight me. I mean it's what ever booboo. You wanna fight I'll fight your ass. I sat down in class and started ti write in my notebook what was on the board. While doing that the girl walked. "I wanna fight you" she said. "Okay" I said standing up. She wrapped her hair up and took her shoes off...dum.

I pulled her to me by her shirt and started to punch her straight in the throat to make her not breath. Then I moved to her face and kept punching her nose and mouth. I slammed her to the ground and stomped her out and punching her in her face. Then she started to leak. A boy pulled me off her and her friend helped her up. She started to scream and throw shit. She just mad she lost that fucking fight. "Dam you busted her nose open" a boy said.

I got sent home and not in trouble since she walked up to me. I went back to my dorm and laid in bed feeling lonely. I was on the urge of tears but didn't do it. I didn't know why I felt this way. I heard someone at the door and went to answer it. When I opened the door and bag was put over my head so quick. They threw me into a truck and tied me. I was screaming and kicking but nothing. Then the guy injected my arm with something making pass out.