💘

Elle

We was on our way to another building and I had my headphones in listening to my kind of music. We had to pick up two more people on the way their. I just put my hoodie on and just stayed quite. I could tell Jahseh wanted to talk to me but I ain't lettin this little nigga speak to me he ain't on my level. We stopped to two other girls coming in the car. They both wanted to be all up on Jah so I made room for them to be up on him. Then they started to kiss so I moved to the other side of the limo. I was wondering why they was doing this. Then I saw we was on the freeway for a while. I just didn't care. Then one of the girls took my headphones out my ears. "Um your quite but what's your name" she said. I can't stand the smell of dick breathe but imma be nice. "Elle" I said. "Oh so you talk to them but not me" Jahseh said. "Aye nigga you bullied me" I said. "Why you bully her" on of the girls said. "Cause I wanted to" Jah said. "Then me and my friends beat the shit out of his girlfriend for tryna get smart with me" I said. We pulled up to this place and we got out. It was a small but big building. We walked in and I didn't like what I saw. It was a fucking porn building. No wonder why these bitches that was in the car breath smelled like dick.

I literally walked out of that place and called a fucking Uber. I wasn't even having it. I was so fucking pissed off that I signed up for this shit. "Aye Elle come inside" Jahseh said. "After the shit I just saw hell no" I said back to him. "Aye you signed up for this" he said. "I didn't know it was a fucking porn company I'm doing no fucking porn df" I said. He walked back inside and I just waited for my ride. It pulled up and got in it. "Where to miss" she said. "Take me to time square" I said. She pulled off and I just looked threw Instagram. Everyone was talking about this gurl dying. I don't know her so why should I care. Then my mother called me and I declined that shit so quick. I just looked out the window cause my phone was dry asf like always. We was 18 minutes away from time square so I just kept looking out the window.

*18 minutes later*

We pulled up and I gave her the money and got out. I walked to my hotel and checked in and went to my room. I walked in and closed the door and flopped on my bed. It was only 1:20pm so I just got up and went in the mirror and posted a pick.

@Elle.cat

Feeling pissed tf off but haven't posted since April

Liked by: Theslumpgod,xxxtentacion, weed.bitch

weed.bitch: Yes bitch show off dem legs 🖤🔫

Theslumpgod: Still tryna smash🍑😘
Elle.cat: @Theslumpgod that ain't gon happen😌💅🏽
Theslumpgod: @Elle.cat cmon Elle you fine asf😩❤️
Elle.cat: @Theslumpgod Still ain't gon happen🤦🏽‍♀️
Theslumpgod: @Elle.cat lemme put the tip in😏
xxxtentacion: @Theslumpgod NIGHA SHE SAID NO

I've been busy doing school work and sleeping but imma keep updating