🎶

Elle

Elle

The girls are throwing party and I have to be here for it like always. I got up and went upstairs to just look for an outfit. Then everyone came in my room trying to help me what to wear like bitch. I know what to fucking wear the hell. So I kicked them out my room.

I put I on and walked back downstairs and the guess was showing up

I put I on and walked back downstairs and the guess was showing up. I went in the back an sat by the fire pit. Then I heard the jocks yelling making me annoyed then my friend from school Lucas shows up and sat with me. We just chatting when I heard a guy yell aye and I knew who it was. Stokeley was here so that means Jahseh is here as well. I rolled my eyes and me and Lucas walked in the house. Then someone spilled their drink on. "Oh sorry their Elle" Jahseh said. I wanted to fucking slap him.

"Maybe next time wear something a little bit cover up cause you look like you want it" he said. That's when I lost I slapped him so hard and walked away and went up to my room and screamed into a pillow. I flopped on my bed I was so done then one of the girls ran in. "Hey um Lucas is beating Jah up downstairs" they said. I ran downstairs to Lucas on top of Jah. I grabbed Lucas and Stokeley grabbed Jah. Then Jah tried to swing on Lucas but Lucas ducked then punched Jah. I took Lucas upstairs and wipe his nose.

"You know you didn't have to do that" I said. "Well I did cause no one should say that to you" Lucas said. I wiped his nose clean and sat on my bed. "You okay" he asked. "Yea...just...very dizzy" I said. He sat next to me and I laid my head on his shoulder. "So who where those boys" he asked. "They where boys I used to go to high school with somehow they keep finding away back in my life" I said. "Um...stalkers is a thing you know" he said and I laughed at it.

"I know but I never thought of them as that...besides they used to bully me in high school" I said. "EVEN WORSE ELLE" he said. "Okay...okay....now hearing me say it,it does sound worse"I shrug. We went back downstairs and sat in the couch talking for the whole party. It was late and almost about everyone was gone. All of a sudden I got really tired and fell asleep on the couch.

{Next Day}

I woke up in bed and had a huge migraine. I took some medicine and got ready for practice. I didn't want to go but I went anyways. I walked outside and walked 3 blocks to our dance studio and got ready to do our practice.

(Elle's the one with the long sleeve white shirt and black ponytail)

After that I went home and took a shower and laid down. I do wonder who put me in my bed. Maybe I woke up and walked upstairs and laid down I don't know. Then I got a call from Jahseh and I declined it quick and he kept calling. I blocked his number and stokeleys so they wouldn't have contact with me at all. I eventually fell asleep.

I told y'all I forgot all about this acc but I might do pop ups once in a while to update the stories....or not