5- ʜɪs ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪs ʜɪɢʜɴᴇss

I woke up early today, of course. Last night after going out of Mina eonnie's room. Jeno was outside my room.

"Hello dear maiden. I heard you'll be going with me to the shop downtown to get prince Jaemin's suit. I suggest you to get ready fast. Meet me in the stables at 6:30" he said and smiled at me.

His eyesmile is really charming and well... Cute.

"Yes your grace" I bowed and he chuckled.

"Stop it. I hate when people treats me like I'm higher than them or something. Please just call me Jeno" he sighed.

"But that would be disrespectful you're the son of the duke"

"Stop referring to me as the son of the duke. I am my own person dear maiden" he said and I nodded.

"Okay.. Jeno. But if that's the case just call me Seunghee then" I smiled and handed my hand out. He shook it and kissed it right after.

"Good night and sleep well" he said and gave me a wink.

Is he always that flirty?

So that is why I'm here all ready and waiting for him in the stables.

"Seunghee, I'm sorry I'm a bit late shall we?" he asked.

I nodded my head as a response and he pulled out a white stallion with dark chocolate colored hair.

Beautiful.

He hopped and and looked at me.

"What are you waiting for?" he asked and I looked at him, confused.

"We're riding the same horse?" I asked.

"Well yes. I assume you don't know how to ride a horse. I don't want to take a carriage because the road is too narrow for it to fit" he stated and I scoffed.

"Are you kidding me? I know how to ride okay? I have my own horse. His name is Phillipe. I kinda miss him now" I told him and he looked at me stunned.

"You name your horse too? This one's nane is Maximus and I didn't expect you to know how to ride. My apologies, it's just very rare for a young maiden to know such skill but you have to bare riding with me Seunghee I only told the groomers to wash Maximus since I thought you'll be fine with it and the fact that I didn't know you ride" he said and gave me a little smile.

"That's okay" I said and got on the beautiful stallion. I strapped myself on and held on his shoulders. With his permission of course. I don't wanna fall off this thing.

We left the palace and headed down to the shop. It wasn't a long journey. It's quite lovely to be exploring the outskirts of town. I haven't seen such scenery.

"You seem to be loving the view. Well that is expected since you don't really go out here as much. Here we are" he said and I got down.

I went in front of Maximus and gave him some grass and water which I brought with me. Jeno looked at me with amusement.

"I used to feed Phillipe after every ride for being on a safe trip. You probably should too" I said and scratched Maximus' chin.

"You are something Ms. Seunghee" Jeno told me.

We went inside the shop and I got Prince Jaemin's suit and Jeno gave his to get it washed and prepped.

Now I understand why this suit isn't just for normal laundry. These are fancy and expensive suits so it really needs to be taken care of.

After all that we went back to the castle. We bid our goodbyes and I went straight to the kitchen to prepare the food.

I went with something I think he would enjoy. Banana bread, a scrambled egg, 2 pancakes and boiled pork with veggies on the side. Jasmine tea for the drink and for desert, a carrot cake which the other maids told me to put with my dish since he loves it.

I put it all on a tray and brought ut to his room. I knocked and I heard a faint voice that said 'come in'.

I opened the door with my other hand as I saw the prince on his bed reading a book.

He is very... Handsome. So ethereal. No wonder why girls are so in love with him.

"Kindly put that on the table please. Thank you" he said and closed his book to look at me.

"Oh wow. You look new. Hi!" he said with a cheery voice.

"H-hi your highness. I am indeed new. I'm Choi Seunghee but you can call me Seunghee. Nice to meet you" I bowed and he bowed back.

"It's not so often I see a new face around here. Welcome!" he said and greeted me woth a warm hug which caught me off guard.

"Sorry to startle you. I just really like hugs" he said ad I nodded.

"Here's your suit and I also picked up your sword from the black smith. Jeno told me to get it after making your breakfast" I said.

"I see you've met my dearest friend Jeno and my oh my this isn't too heavy for you right? I don't want you to feel exhuasted on the first day." he said and sat down on the chair to eat his breakfast.

"This looks so good. Thank you so much and ooh carrot cake! It's been so long since I've had this thank you Seunghee" he said and started eating.

"You don't talk too much do you?" he told me and looked at me.

"I-I don't know what to say" I replied and he chuckled.

He carried his tray to his balcony and told me to come with him. It was again, such a nice view.

"Join me for breakfast. I bet you haven't had yours yet" he said and pulled out a chair for me.

"I cannot possibly do so. It's not proper for a peasant like me to-"

"I don't wanna hear that word. You are not a peasant, beautiful. I want you to join me for breakfast if you don't take it as a request then take it as a demand from me and as said, you shall follow whatever I demanded" he said and I didn't have any choice but to follow.

He gave me a pancake, half of his bread and a piece of meat. He also told me to take a sip of his hot jasmine tea.

My stomach felt full I couldn't be thankful enough. He's so nice... Very nice. Someone who cannot kill a fly even if his life depended on it.

"Thank you dear prince. I'm full now and since we're done I'm going to bring the dishes to the kitchen. Do you want anything else?" I spoke and he sighed.

"I'm jealous of Jeno. You treat him like a friend already and you treat me as if you're scared of me. Come on Seunghee. I want you to be comfortable around me" he said and I just gave him a little smile.

"I'll try your highness. Now if you excuse me I'll be going now. Call me if you need me" I said and brought the dishes with me.

This is too good to be true.