28- ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

3rd person's POV

"Oh prince Jaemin you are so funny" his new bride says as she clung onto his arm as if she was a kaola hugging a tree and let me tell you the prince is uncomfortable.

"You find it funny that my last bride practically planned to kill me and my family?" Jaemin asked while judging her whole existence. He didn't like her one bit.

The new princess was insensitive, clingy and has no sense of space. 'Atleast princess Yuna knows how to act like a proper princess despite her evil plans' he thought to himself.

The king told them to stroll around the palace so they could talk and know each other better.

"Anyways, Jaemin-ssi you might wa- ugh can you like get your horse inside the stables immediately instead of feeding her out here?" The princess suddenly said as she saw Seunghee feeding her horse some hay after a long journey to the village.

"Oh good morning! You must be Princess Chae. I'm Seunghee-"

"I don't care who you are servant just get that stupid horse out of the way I'm trying to talk to my prince here" the princess cuts her off as Seunghee rolls her eyes and Jaemin immediately lets go of Princess Chae aggressively.

"You don't have the right to talk to her that way" he said and went to Seunghee to help her with Phillipe.

"And for the record, I'm the future duchess not a servant and even if I'm a servant you don't have to talk to me that way because I'm human too. What's happening to princesses these days" Seunghee said and whispering the last part of her sentence as she walks with her stallion and Jaemin.

"That's my princess" the prince said and ruffled his girl's hair.

"I'm doomed aren't I?" She said referring to the fact that she just talked back to the princess.

"Nope and I'll make sure of it" he said and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

Meanwhile, the princess pouted and went inside alone. She told the king which left him by surprise.

"Well to be fair you shouldn't have talked to Seunghee that way. They're really close towards one another. Just apologize to them darling he doesn't really hold grudges" King Na says as he looked at the red faced Princess Chae.

"Ugh whatever why do I feel like they have something going on?" The princess said and went up to her room.

The king got curious and pondered upon young princess' statement. He now plans on looking out for it.

Author's note:

Sucky chapter hehehe it's really almost done dangg it's been so long since I've opened this app I'm sorry y'all!

xoxo
@hanhyuniie