23- ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ

"Oh you're finally here. It's not very nice to keep a princess waiting" the mischievous princess stated which made Jeno smile.

"Well my apologies your majesty. My two assistants were arguing over what I'm suppose to wear" Jeno replied and sat down in front of the princess.

"Nonetheless, you look great darling" Princess Yuna complimented the young lad.

The two were conversing as well as trying to know more about each other. Little did his grace now is that the princess doesn't care about what he was saying. She was only focused on where he can drink the poison he put in his tea.

A few minutes has passed and the princess couldn't take it anymore so she just did what she have to do.

"Can I offer you some tea?" She said and poured some in his cup.

"Of course"

Clink

And with that Jeno drank the poisoned drink. Of course he wouldn't feel it at first since it will take time for the poison to work but the princess was already smirking in victory.

Their lunch was done and the two bidded their goodbyes. The lad jumped around in excitement as he once again entered his room being greeted by the two.

"So how did it go?" Seunghee asked and Jeno just smiled with his flushed cheeks..

"Ohhh look you're red.. Too red.. Are you alright- Jeno you're burning" Seunghee exclaimed as she held his forehead.

"Someone got a little excited" Jaemin chuckled but Jeno suddenly coughed up blood.

"What on Earth! Somone! Please help! Father!!" Seunghee said as she hugged Jeno's almost lifeless body in her arms.

Jaemin got out of the room and started calling for the palace's doctor.

"Oh God. What is happening to him?!" The duke said and carried his son's body to the bed.

The king and queen weren't in town so they couldn't call for them to tell them the emergency.

Seunghee was sitting down with Mina as she was sobbing at the sight of her brother who's now pale with blood on his best suit.

The princes suddenly entered and her eyes widened in "shock".

"What happened here?!" She said with fake anxiousness in her voice.

"W-we don't know. He just s-suddenly got red and coughed up blood and-" the prince said and the princess hugged the younger.

The doctor soon came with his tools and went closer to the dying boy's body.

He examined the future duke as the others are just watching intently with fear and sadness in their eyes.

"I-I can't take this" the princess said and ran out of the room.

Once she got in her room she smiled evily.

"Target one is done.. Time for target two.. Seunghee"

Author's note:

Sorry if this took so long. Hope y'all aren't mad at me for late updates lmao I'm a lazy biatch and I'm sorry about that. Hope y'all are enjoying this so far and ooohhh Princess Yuna how dare you?!

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie