21- ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ

Jeno's POV

"That's it! Jeno would you mind if you just let me and your sister get back to the lesson? You're quite a distraction for her" the teacher saod and I raised my hands in defeat.

Noona laughed at me and I stuck out my tongue at her teasingly. Then I went out of the study room and walked towards the garden instead.

I sat down by the shade which was a wooden bench under a tree. The bench was actually a swing before but 2 weeks ago me and Jaemin played there and it broke. In my defense, the swing was old and we aren't even that heavy. Mina noona also scolded us for being so childish so there's that....

Anyways, as I was trying to relax I saw Princess Yuna walking around by the flowers. I stood up immediately and walked towards the stunning girl in a gown.

"Good morning your highness" I greeted her and she turned around with a smile plastered on her face.

"Good morning to you too Jeno! What brings you here?" she asked.

"Nothing much. I just got kicked out of noona's class because I was a quote on quote a distraction" I replied and she laughed.

"You are. I saw you making faces and mimicking the teacher. You also make those paper planes and throw it at your beloved sister. Now that's not very nice" she stated and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"You caught me" I said shortly and it was quiet for a second until she decided to speak.

"Hey isn't there a swing? Why is it a bench now?" she asked again looking at the place I sat on at a distance.

"Well it was beca- nevermind... Would you maybe want to join me for lunch at the patio later?" I said, hoping if she can say yes.

"Absolutely. I can't say no to a young gentleman like you. I'm gonna get ready now. See you later!" she exclaimed and suddenly gave me a kiss on the cheek before walking.. No.. Running away from me.

I went back to my seat wuth flushed cheeks. I couldn't hold my smile back in.

"Someone is in a good mood" someone said all of a sudden which made me jump. I looked around and saw Jaemin sitting on the grass with binoculars.

"Oh gosh.. You startled me" I said and threw a small pebble at him which dodged.

"So why? Oh wait.. I don't even need to ask that because I already know" he said and patted his binoculars.

My eyes widened and he just laughed at me.

"Were you SPYING?" I asked.

"Not at first! I used these to find something but then i landed onto you guys so I just looked. I didn't hear anything obviously but I did saw the kiss on how you blushed like a giant tomato so.." he explained and I sighed.

"Whatever. I asked her out for lunch" I spoke and he smiled.

"Woahhhh His grace have moves" he cheered me on and stood up to pat me on my shoulder.

"I have to go get ready now"

"I'll help you!"

Author's note:

Hihihi a lil action for the princess and jeno but I suggest don't hold on to this ship that much (if you do ship em..) and I'm sorry in advance loooolllll!

Alsoooo RENJUN'S COVER OF FOOLS KILLS MEHHHH I WUV THAT SING AND HE'S LIKE MY FAVE VOCALIST SO U CAN TELL IM DED! HE'S SOUNDS SO FLUENT AND ARGHHH I JUST CAN'T HE HAS A VOICE OF AN ANGEL AND THE WAY HE SAID 'IDGAF' WAS KINDA HOT LOL IM SORRY I REALLY CANNOT STOP LISTENING TO HIS COVER RAWR

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie