7- ᴠɪsɪᴛ

Back to Seunghee's POV

After washing the dishes and doing the laundry. It's not exactly the prince's but I decided to help the others with their work as well.

I met Jeno's servant. Not personal but it's mostly him who does it all for Jeno.

His name is Renjun. He's actually like me as well. Forced to work here but he has been doing so for a year now.

He came from a rich family. They can afford everything but the reason why he's forced here is because his family wants to teach him a lesson. He told me he was an "ignorant and spoiled child" before so his family brought him here to work when the palace announced that they needed new male workers.

Each and everyone in this palace has their own story and it's very interesting.

"That's all for the laundry" Renjun said after hanging the last piece of clothing to ket it dry.

"Thank you for helping me Seunghee. I could've not finish it without you" he said and grabbed my hand kissed it.

"The pleasure is all mine" I smiled at him and gave him a little pat on the shoulder.

We cleaned up and wiped the machine. After awhile a maid came up to us.

"Prince Jaemin is calling for you" she said and I nodded.

"Bye Renjun see you around!" I said and bowed.

I went up to the castle's training grounds or whatever you want to call it. There, I saw Jaemin practicing his sword fighting with his trainer.

While waiting for him to finish I immediately went to the kitchen to get a pitchel of water and a glass and I also went to the laundry room again to get a freshly washed and dried towel.

I put all that in the tray and went back to the training grounds.

"Oh there you are Seunghee!" Jaemin said as I was putting the tray on a table.

"Uhm. Here I am and I got water and a towel for you" I said and he smiled.

"That's very sweet of you" he told me and I looked at him confused.

"I'm not being sweet. I'm your personal servant so I have to do everything to keep you served" I said and he chuckled.

It's true though.

"Yes of course but like I said. I don't wanna treat you like a servant I want you to treat you like a friend" he said and gave me a wink.

He better stop giving me those looks. It's not like I like him or anything but he's really handsome and it's too hard to handle it. I haven't seen such a beauty outside this palace.

"Well yes, but we're in public. The others might see that we're treating each other like that and think of something else. It's best if we don't show it to others. Anyways, why'd you call for me?" I asked and he looked at me, stunned.

"Alright then. Well I called you here because my training is almost done and I want you to come with me to the blacksmith" he told me.

"I'll bring it don't worry your majesty. You go rest in your room. I already know where the blacksmith is so I can be the one to bring it alone" I replied and he smiled.

"I demanded that it's gonna be the both of us to bring it so you are gonna comply. Listen Seunghee, I like the enthusiasm and that you're taking responsibility but keep in mind that you're gonna do what I demanded. Exactly how it is" he told me poured himself a glass of water.

"Very well your majesty. What time are we going?" I asked.

"Right now" he said and wiped himself with the towel.

"I'm gonna go and get my sword polished and sharpened. Thank you for training me today" the prince told his trainer and bowed.

With that, we head on over to the palace's blacksmith.

It was silent on our way there. We didn't talk. It wasn't awkward though.

"So uh Seunghee... Do you miss your family?" he asked and I nodded.

"Yes your highness. I really do. It has been 2 days but I feel like it's been 2 years" I sighed with that thought.

I just want to see them again. We can't write letters to each other because of the fact that our house doesn't have an official address.

"Do you wanna go visit them?" he asked me again.

"Yes" I simply said.

"I'm always free on Saturday but not anymore" he suddenly exclaimed.

"Pardon?" I asked to clarify.

"We'll be visiting your family every Saturday. That's a promise" he told me and gave me that beautiful smile and wink.

"Y-you don't have to Prince-"

"You know what? I'll make it into a demand. I don't accept no for answers" he said.

He really knows how to make me comply... By making everything a demand! It's hard to say no once he says it's a demand.

"F-fine then. If you say so. Thank you Prince Jaemin" I thanked him and smiled.

He hugged me and I got shocked again. He really likes hugs. Is this even allowed?

"Anything for you to be comfortable around me again" he said and let go

Again? What does he mean by that?

"W-what?-"

"Let's keep walking alright?" he said and went on straight ahead.

He's one confusing prince.