15- ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ 1 (edited)

Flashback~ (take note that even if Jaemin is telling this story it will still be in Seunghee's POV)

"Noona! Jaeminnie likes you" little Jeno told me his older sister.

"Non sense Jeno-ah" I replied.

Here we are playing by our favorite spot at the creek waiting for the said Prince Jaemin  and Princess Yuna. We were suppose to have a play date but the two seems to be busy which made little Jeno sad.

"Aww cheer up little guy. Why don't you pick up some flowers for mother. I'm sure she will be delighted once you gave them to her" I said and he smiled showing his beautiful eye smile. 

I am older than Jeno by two years. He's 10 and I'm 12. It's not that far but even if I told him to not treat me like I am older than him he still wants to treat me that way. I guess I couldn't really blame the fella.

It was starting to get dark and even if we were disappointed by the absence of our two playmates we decided to just go home to the palace because they're probably there anyways.

We entered the palace being greeted by running maids. 

"Excuse me? What is going on?" I stopped one of them asked.

"Your mother miss. She's having an attack" she answered. Me and Jeno went upstairs to see our mother having the difficulty to breathe while our father was at the side holding her hand and praying she will be alright. The doctor was trying to cure him but it was no use. Our mother... Or at least my Mother is gone.

Yes, the duke remarried to my mom years ago and she already have me at the time and Jeno came by 2 years after that.

Me and my little brother cried. he dropped the flowers and immediately ran to our mom. He climbed up her bed and hugged her tight. I joined in the embrace and sobbed.

The king and queen were outside the room crying with us. I couldn't take it anymore so I ran off somewhere far. far from all these sadness. Far from the palace. the guards tried to chase me but they couldn't find me anymore. I hid in the village at the night market. The guards came by and I tried to hide behind a table of fruits but after that everything went black.

I couldn't remember anything the moment i woke up. I saw these two kind couple sitting by my bed smiling at me. 

To be continued~

Author's note:

Okay to be clear she ain't the princess but she was the daughter of the duke and duchess making Jeno her brother. Jeno also treats Seunghee like that because that's just how he is! A gentleman! Especially to his noona. HE DOESN'T FANCY SEUNGHEE LMAO IT MAKES ME LAUGH AT THE COMMENTS SAYING THEY SHIP JENO WITH HER LOL STOB IT! I hope that clears some confusion. Also I'm writing it in Seunghee's POV bwcause I kinda got used to it that way lol! You'll understand more if in the future updates hehe!

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie