9- ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ

Saturday~

Today is a very special day! Different from the other ones I had in this castle because today will be the day that I will be visiting my parents again!

Thanks to Prince Jaemin. He's really nice for doing this but I still can't help but wonder why he's being so nice to me.

He's nice to other maids as well but I have this feeling that his kindness towards me is different.

I got ready quick and wore something I would usually wear at the village. It's my free day today anyways so this will be fine.

We agreed to meet each other at the stables, where I and Jeno met once we went to the village.

While walking down the old stome stairs I overheard a conversation between the prince and a familiar voice which I believe belongs to Renjun.

"Is she groomed?" his highness asked the smaller boy.

"Yes your majesty. I have two horses groomed for you" the latter replied.

This is.. Interesting.

He saw me bynthe stairs and gave me a smile.

"Hi Seunghee" Renjun greeted with a small wave and he left after Prince Jaemin thanked him.

"Jeno told me you can ride so I got this horse for you. It's not officially yours.. Yet but you can ride it" he said and my jaw dropped.

The stallion is white with a beautiful blonde mane. Kind of like Philippe but this one is taller.

It also reminds me of my favorite toy to play with back when I was little. It was a small wooden horse with the same color. I always wondered who gave it to me because mom and dad would never buy me a toy that glamarous. Especially if its wooden. It's expensive and we couldn't afford that back then.

"M-mine? P-prince Jaemin y-you really don't have t-to" I stuttered.

"But you must! It's my gift for you" he said and guided me to the tall stallion.

"I have lots to talk to in order to give this horse away. It's one of my father's favorites but I thought I should just give it to you"

"Thank you... A lot.. You've done so much for me.. I appreciate it really. Thank you your highness. You are a gift from the heavens" I said and bowed.

"Enough chitchat. Let's go we don't want to be late. As I remember your parents are going to be leaving today to run some errands. We have to move quickly" Prince Jaemin said and helped me up to get on the horse.

After strappingand prepping ourselves in we took off and went towards our house far far away from the village.

I missed this. I missed riding freely on Philippe as the wind blew my hair. No problems or responsibilities whatsoever.

I'm so excited...

Author's note:

Kinda short sorry bout dat. Lmao i wrote this at my dorm a few days ago and it was around 6 pm that time. We have no wifi there so I didn't publish it. Hihi

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie