18- sɪʙʟɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

Back to Seunghee's POV

"I know it's very hard process right now Seunghee but we'll take care of it alright? I promise" Jaemin said and gave me a kiss on my forehead which I don't really mind. He left and went inside the castle.

I didn't wanna go back in. It will be a bit different once I go back in there and everybody knows who I really am.

Jeno suddenly came into sight. He smiled at me and sat beside me on the grass.

"Hi noona" he said with his signature eyesmile.

I chuckled. Remember my first day here where me and Mina eonnie thought he was into me? Well it's very weird to think about that right now wow. No wonder why he has a comforting aura.

"You knew this whole time?" I asked him and he nodded. He then held my hand and said:

"Don't you ever wonder why I treated you differently than other maids? I missed you and when I heard you're going to serve the palace I was beyond happy. Everybody knew except the duke, our father and Mina noona. He's forgetful now. Im sorry if he ever acted rude towards you or your foster parents I guess" he explained and I just smiled.

"It's okay. Now that he knows he can redeem himself to me. I want to remember how it felt like bonding with my real father" I replied.

"Also to be honest with you? Mina eonnie thought you fancy me" he let go of my hand and loomed at me in disgust.

"Noona I'm not into incest" I hit him on the back of his neck and rolled my eyes playfully.

"Well you were acting all gentleman ish with me. It sends a wrong idea"

"You're my sister for goodness sake"

We stayed silent for awhile and laughed at each other's silliness.

"All of these are very hard to take in. I'm not sure if I could move on anytime soon but I will try my best to understand and remember everything" I said and leaned on his shoulder.

"I wanna be a part of that noona. I wanna help you remember" he said and leaned onto my head and put his arms around me.

We sat there for awhile.

3rd person's POV

"It's good to see them together again like this huh" Prince Jaemin said as he watched the siblings enjoying each other's company.

"Well Jaemin I don't really remember the last time they were together"

"Oh right silly me I forgot you're forgetful.... I hope that wasn't confusing your grace" Jaemin chickled at himself and the duke just looked at him.

"Is that suppose to be a joke because it's not very entertaining.. Anyways, I just can't wait to spend more time with her. I want to make it up especially that I was so rude and well cocky" the duke said and Jaemin laughed again.

"You said cocky"

"Na Jaemin!"

"I'm sorry"

Author's note:

I have to be honest How You Like That by Blackpink isn't a very good song. The mv was great they killed it there but the song itself was not it. I'm sorry but it lacked things that makes the song belong to BP. Y'all know what I mean? Like when you hear Boombayah, Kill this love or the rest of their past songs you will think 'ohhhh boiii this is so blackpink. It fits the vibe'stuff like that. I expected so much more for this comeback but I was a bit underwhelmed. Im sorry for those blinks who like the song. Please don't attack me! We all have our own opinion so if you are gonna attack me for having an opinion of my own then I must say that is very shallow of you. I just hope they can do better for the next comeback. I love Blackpink so much. They're very talented and beautiful.

Anyways, HAPPY BDAY TO OUR BABY BUBU TAEYONGIE! OUR DEAREST LEADER! I HOPE HE ENJOYS HIS DAY BECAUSE HE DESERVES IT. HE IS SUCH A MASTERPIECE AND WE DON'T DESERVE SUCH BEAUTIFUL BEING. WE LOVE YOU KING!

xoxo
@hanhyunjie