17

Don't play the song yet-Sky

We stood at our entry point, Grimm growling at us, "So..." Salem's voice echoed out, "you think you found a way to defeat me" she spoke as I exhaled deeply, "Faunus!" I shouted as I looked back at the army, "remember the plan! Protect the humans so they can get to the castle!" I shouted. "Now! Stand with your princess!" Ghira shouted as he raised his hand into the air, "for the survival of the Faunus!" Adam shouted as he raised Wilt into the air, "for Remnant!" I shouted as I pointed towards the Grimm as we all shouted and ran towards the Grimm (play the song now). Zero, Winter and Weiss had summoned their goliath to help us out. I was struggling with a Grimm. "Y/n!" Qrow shouted as I looked at him. "GO!" I screamed at him as he nodded and ran towards the castle with the rest of them. I used my right-wing to slice up the Grimm killing it, I heard Adam fighting, I saw a Grimm coming up behind him, I grabbed some of my feathers and threw them at the Grimm. The only one from team RWBY that was fighting with us was Blake, Sun fought with us as well, along with the wolf faunus from the Ace Ops. "Y/n!" shouted Ghira as I looked at him, he looked in the sky, I looked up and saw that there was a Nevermore, I looked at him and nodded. "Sun!" I yelled, "yeah?!" he asked as he shot a Grimm, I ran up to him. "Blake said your semblance is you can make light versions of yourself" I spoke "uh-huh" he nodded as I shot a Grimm, Sun and I were back to back fighting, "I need your help...I know I have wings, but I'm gonna need all the help I can get with that thing" I spoke as he looked at the Nevermore. "You got it!" he shouted as he used his semblance. I ran towards the light copy of him. It used its feet to push me into the sky, the second did the same, Sun looked at me and held out his hand, he used his force to sling me high in the sky, I remembered what Hoshi did when we were at Beacon. I went past the Nevermore, I made myself into a torpedo and spun while yelling. I cut the Nevermore's head off and caught Sun while landing. "My hero!" he joked as I rolled my eyes, "just fight!" I shouted as we continued to fight. I looked at the castle and saw flashes of green and red light from the meeting room.

"Y/n! Go, we've got this" Blake told me as I looked at Adam, he nodded before fighting back to back with Blake, I flew to the castle

"Y/n! Go, we've got this" Blake told me as I looked at Adam, he nodded before fighting back to back with Blake, I flew to the castle. I crashed through the door. I ran through the castle until I saw the inside team on the ground groaning. Tyrian, Hazel, Cinder, Emerald, Mercury, and Watts on the ground dead. "Where's Qrow?" I asked as Tai pointed towards the door that the fighting was coming from. I ran flew through the door, kicking Salem in the process, I did a backflip back to my friends, Oz was off to the side holding his side and groaning. I glared at Salem as Ruby, Summer, and Qrow stood by my side (what would that team name be? Let me know in the comments). Salem cracked her neck as she looked at me. "Enough!" she shouted as she raised one of her hands, soon my parents were in front of me, "mom? Dad?" I spoke as my face softened, "Y/n..." Qrow started as I walked towards the two of them, "Y/n...they're not real" he spoke as I growled, "I thought...I told you to get out of my head" I growled as I shot at Salem. She dodged and sighed as she glared at me. "Qrow, we've got to distract her!" I told him as he nodded, Qrow and I fought Salem and then there was a blinding white light. I closed my eyes as it happened. When it was over, we looked around, Salem was gone. I looked over at Ruby and Summer, Ruby has passed out and Summer caught her. "It's...finally over..." I whispered as I nearly fell because I was tired. "Whoa!" Qrow caught me as I closed my eyes.