Chapter Six: The Ride

This is my first fan fic.. So please, tell me what you think.. :) I would really appreciate it. :) Thanks :) <3

Oh, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that this is copyrighted. :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Previously

Who ever is suppose to get me needs to hurry on up, I'm tired... and hungry. Then, I saw these three guys, two were big and buff and the other one was absolutely gorgeous, and they were surrounded by screaming girls. They started to walk up to me.

'Paige?" one of them asked.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Six: The Ride

"Paige?" he said again.

I just nodded, that's all I could do. He took my breath away. He was just so beautiful. He was.....

"You ready?" he asked as he grabbed my suitcase.

"Yeah, I guess." I said, rolling my eyes at his idiocy.

As we were walking to the car, girls started screaming. Gosh, they are so annoying.

"HARREH! IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!" one of them yelled in my ear.

"HARREH! ISN'T THAT PAIGE?!" another one screamed.

"HARREH! I THOUGHT THAT YOU HATE HER?!" another one yelled.

Do his 'fans' ever just shut their traps? I guess not.

I looked down and frowned a tad bit. Harry must have noticed because he put his arm around me and smiled. I quickly removed his arm off of my waist. He sighed and kept walking to the vehicle. We walked a little bit longer before we reached the car. When we got there, Harry opened my door and let me in, then he placed my suitcases in the truck and climbed in.

The car ride was really quiet, so Harry had this bright idea that I wanted to talk, so he tried to start a conversation.. Bless his heart.

"So, Paige... Why did you decide to come on this trip with Harry?" the driver asked.

Harry looked over to me to see what my answer would be, if I answered the man.

"Don't know." I replied returning my gaze to the window.

My arm started to itch, so I raised my sleeve to scratch it. Those darn scars were really starting to bug me. I pulled my sleeve back down and continued to look out the window.

I felt like someone was staring at me, so I looked in the direction that I felt it was coming from. And guess who was starring at me..Harry. Gosh. He wasn't starring at me like I was some sort of food item that he was dying to eat.. he looked worried.. really worried..

Gosh, I wish the kid would just take a flippin' picture.. It would last WAY longer.

I'm sorry this is kind of short.. I really didn't know what to write.. I hope you like it.. haha.. :) <3