Chapter Two: The Tweet

This is my first fan fic.. So please, tell me what you think.. :) I would really appreciate it. :) Thanks :) <3

Oh, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that this is copyrighted. :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Previously

*buzz buzz*

I looked at my phone.

*someone mentioned you in a tweet*

Great, I thought, just great.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Two: The Tweet

"@harry_styles: @paigelove is a worthless slut. Like her, her opinions don't matter one bit!"

Woah, there, a SLUT?! How could he even say something like that? He doesn't even know me and hes calling ME a SLUT?! I stated facts, for the most part anyway, he, on the other hand, did not.

I slammed my phone on the ground and just cried. I cried so much that I didn't even remember anything. I cried myself to sleep.

I woke up to my phone it has been going off for a while. It was obvious that someone wanted to talk to me. I looked at the screen and an out of country number appeared. It was strange, but I answered it.

"Hello?" I asked curiously.

"Paige?" the voice on the other end of the phone replied.

"Ummmm, yes, who is this?"

"This is Simon. I would like to gave a short word with you, if you don't mind.."

"Actually, Simon, right now isn't the best time, I'm sorry.."

"Well, Ms. Paige, may I skype with you when you have time? This is very important."

I agreed to skype with him at a later time, so we exchanged information. During the entire phone conversation, I was trying to hold in my tears and now, I could cry but, I didn't have time. I looked down at my arm and saw blood stains and several cuts. What did I do? When did this happen? Thats when I decided that I was going to take myself a nice warm shower, wash the blood off, bandage my scars, and get ready to talk to Simon.

After my shower I got on my computer, ignoring all the hate, and went straight to skype. I called Simon and waited....and waited...and waited. It took him a while to answer, but when he did, he looked surprised to see me contacting him so quickly.

"Hello, Ms. Paige." he said nicely, which confused me because I always thought that he was rude.

"Hi" I replied.

We actually had a nice little conversation about random things but, out of the blue, it turned horrible.

"Paige, you need to get a lawyer." Simon informed me.

"Why?" I asked, with an obviously confused look.

"Well, you see, Harry is upset about what you said about him. He thinks that you are discriminating against him so, he wants to take legal action." he replied, calmly.

"Why? As an American citizen I have the right to state my opinion, which is exactly what I did." I replied, with a slight smirk.

That was when I noticed someone sitting somewhat behind Simon, it was Harry. He was just starring at me.

"Take a picture, Curly, it just might last a bit longer." I snapped at Harry.

He just smiled that annoying smile and walked up to Simon, whispering something in his ear. Simon nodded and Harry left the room.

"Harry had an idea, would you fancy hearing it?" Simon asked when the door shut.

"Sure, why not?" I replied, rolling my eyes.

Well, I know it was short, but just bare with me here. It gets better, I hope. :) Anyways, Curly has an idea.. what could it be? ;) and I just made up the twitter username, I don't know if it is really someone's. (: