Chapter Thirteen: Its Over

This is my first fan fic.. So please, tell me what you think.. :) I would really appreciate it. :) Thanks :) <3

Oh, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that this is copyrighted. :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Previously

I walked over to my be bed and sat down, starring at my wrist. I brought the blade up to my wrist. Tears were falling freely down my face. I began to cut my wrist when the door swung open.

"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING THAT!" the person yelled.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Thirteen: Its Over

Harry's P.O.V.

"Hey, guys!" I said as I answered the door.

"HEY!" they yelled as they hugged me.

"Did you kill her? Do we have a body to hide? Please tell me she isn't dead!" Louis asked.

"Haha. No, she's in the kitchen. ALIVE in the kitchen."

"Okay, okay. If you say so." he replied. "So, are you still with Taylor?"

I stayed quiet for a few minutes. "Yeah." I finally answered.

"Mate, she's just using you. You need to see that. You are blinded by her." Niall stated.

"Niall, that's Harry's business, not ours. He can be with whomever he pleases." Liam said, glaring at Niall.

"Thanks, mate." I said, smiling at Liam. I knew they didn't like the fact that I was with Taylor. Everyone thought that she was just using me to get another song, but I didn't think so. I love her, but more like a sister. I don't want to hurt her because she says that she loves me, but I need to end it. Paige wouldn't like it if she found out that I had a girlfriend when I kissed her.

"Hows Paige doing?" Liam asked, changing the subject.

"She had a rough night last night, with the storm and all of the hate that she was receiving." I said.

"Are you sure it was the storm that was rough and not you?" Louis asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yes, Lou. Anyways, she fell asleep on the couch, so I took her to bed. She clung onto me, so I slept beside her.. Well, I didn't really sleep. I stayed up all night, thinking.."

"Thinking about what?" Zayn asked.

"About how its my fault. Its my fault she's hurting..."

"Harry, its okay." Lou said, trying to comfort me.

"When she woke up I pretended to be asleep so she wouldn't know that I was watching her. I watched her all night. I never did that with anyone, not Cara, not Caroline, and not even Taylor. She tried to get up, but I held her down. I didn't want her to leave my side, but she did. She went to the bathroom. When she came out, I grabbed her and kissed her. I know it was wrong because I'm with Taylor, but it felt so right. I don't want to hurt Taylor by ending it with her, but if I don't, I'll be unhappy."

"It sounds like you just might fancy Paige." Niall said.

"I know, Niall.. I think I do." I sighed.

"Here, call Taylor. Do what you think is best." Niall said as he handed me his phone. I thanked him and headed outside.

Ring Ring

"Hello?" she said after two rings.

"Hey, babe..."

"Harry?! I thought that you weren't aloud to talk to anyone. Why are you using Niall's phone?"

"The boys came over.. and I needed to talk to you about something.."

"Oh, and okay.. Lets talk."

"You know I love you right?"

"Yeah.. Harry, did you sleep with her?" she laughed.

"WHAT?! NO! Taylor, I wouldn't do that."

"Okay... I was kidding and yes, Harry, I know you love me. And I love you too."

"Taylor.. I...ummm... well, I ummm... I don't think that I...umm.... love you like you...ummmm... like you love me.."

"Oh."

"I'm sorry Taylor.. but I think we should end what we have together...."

"Okay. If that is what you want..."

"Thanks, Taylor."

"Goodbye Harry."

"Goodbye Taylor."

I hung up the phone and walked back inside with a smile on my face. No one was in the living room, so I walked into the kitchen to find the boys eating.

"Where is Paige?" I asked, my smile falling, slightly.

"She's in her room, she said that she was tired." Zayn said, sitting his plate in the sink. "How did it go with Taylor?"

"Oh.... well, I broke up with her.. So... umm.. yeah.."

"Well, that's good, right?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, Niall, its good." I smiled. "I'm going to check on Paige."

I walked down the hall and heard faint cries from Paige's room. Why is she crying? What happened? I opened the door and the most horrific scene was taking place in front of my very own eyes. She had a blade placed on her wrist. She was cutting herself.

"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING THAT!" I yelled running into the room. I grabbed her and took her to the bathroom and cleaned her wrist off. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! Why would you do this? Your better than this." I said with tears falling.

"BECAUSE I WANT TO! IT HELPS ME!" she yelled.

"What's going on in here?!?" Zayn asked at the doorway of the bathroom. He looked down and saw her wrist. "Paige?" he asked softly. She walked over and gave him a hug. He hugged her tightly. "Paige.. Come here." he said as he walked her out to the living room where the rest of the boys were.

"What was all the yelling for?" Liam asked.

I grabbed her wrist and showed it to the boys. My heart was aching. I don't even know why she did it this time.

"Paige.." Lou said. She yanked her arm away from me and ran into her room, locking the door.

I ran to the door and knocked. "Paige.." I said. Silence. "Paige?" Silence. "PAIGE!"

"GO ROT IN HE-"

"PAIGE, OPEN THE DOOR! NOW!" I yelled, interrupting her, banging on the door.

Two updates in one day? Your welcome. I might even be nice and post another chapter later tonight. :) Haylor is over, Paige locked herself in her room, whats next? Wait a bit and you'll see. :) <3 love you guys, don't forget to vote and fan. :) and don't be afraid to tell me what you think! :)