Chapter Seven: That's What You Think About Us?

This is my first fan fic.. So please, tell me what you think.. :) I would really appreciate it. :) Thanks :) <3

Oh, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that this is copyrighted. :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Previously

He wasn't starring at me like I was some sort of food item that he was dying to eat.. he looked worried.. really worried..

Gosh, I wish the kid would just take a flippin' picture.. It would last WAY longer.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Seven: That's What You Think About Us?

OMG! That was the LONGEST 10 minute ride EVER. Harry starred at me the ENTIRE time. Did he not understand the fact that he was an annoying wanna-be-womanizer?

The car finally stopped. Harry got out and walked over to my door and me, being the southern belle I am, opened it, almost hitting him with it.

'Oh well, he shouldn't have been in my way.' I thought with an obvious smirk placed on my face.

He led me into the studio, were I saw Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Louis, they were whispering to each other, but stopped when they saw me and Harry standing in the doorway. Well, Harry was in the doorway, I was behind him, looking past his shoulder. He smiled and walked in. I cautiously followed him.

"Guys, this is Paige.." Harry said to the boys.

"Paige, this is-"

"I know who they are.." I said, trying not to smile. OMG! I'M STANDING IN THE SAME ROOM AS ONE DIRECTION! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS NOT TO FANGIRL HARDCORE BECAUSE THEY ARE RIGHT THERE?! RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU?! Well, its really hard.

"Paige?" Niall asked. "The one who thinks that I am a gorgeous Irish snowflake?"

"And that I'm a beautiful piece of INTELLIGENT flesh?" Liam asked, with emphases on 'intelligent'.

"And that I look like a sexy Pixie?" Louis asked, with a smirk.

"And that I'm a gorgeous piece of tatted up human flesh?" Zayn asked.

"And the one who hates me? Yes, that Paige." Harry said, laughing with the rest of the boys.

I could tell that they were mocking what I had stated in my video, so all I did was roll my eyes and try not to cry..or fangirl because of the fact that they watched my videos....

The door opened "Paige, may I see you in here for a moment? You too, Harold." Harry rolled his eyes and began to walk out of the room and i followed him. I noticed the other boys starring at me. I quickly shot them a 'put-your-eyes-back-in-your-head-and-put-your-tongues-back-uin-your-mouth' look and continued to walk.

Well, I hope that you are enjoying this so far. Its been fun writing it. A couple of suprises are about to pop up in a few. :)