Chapter Eleven: The Storm

This is my first fan fic.. So please, tell me what you think.. :) I would really appreciate it. :) Thanks :) <3

Oh, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that this is copyrighted. :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Previously

"I like it when you call me 'Harold'. It really turns me on. So don't start something you don't want to finish." he said as he walked away.

Lord, bless that poor little rich boy's heart.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Eleven: The Storm

Paige's P.O.V.

I've been in this cabin with Harry for less than two days, and he's been nothing but a pain. I'm sitting on my bed listening to the lovely storm approach. I like storms, they are peaceful and calming.

"Paige, are you okay?... I think that there is a storm coming.." Harry asked, standing in my doorway.

"Really, what gave it away? The thunder, the lightening, or the rain?"

"I...uhmmm..sorry."

He walked out of the room. What was that? Is he scared of storms or something? Pretty boy is scared?! HAHA! That is RICH!

"I'M GETTING IN THE SHOWER!" I yelled across the cabin.

Harry came running up looking scared. "Are you sure that is a good idea? Its about to get really bad outside."

"I'll be fine. Why are you acting all concerned anyway? Its not like you really care about me. You said so yourself. I don't matter one bit. And your fans agreed with you. I don't matter. You don't care, so stop acting like you do. Kay?!"

I left the room before he could even mutter a single word, took my shower and went to bed.

Harry's P.O.V.

I said that? I said that she doesn't matter? Why would I say something like that? She does matter, I do care, I just wish that she would know that.. I have got to show her. I have got to end things with Taylor. The boys are coming over here tomorrow, I'll just borrow one of their phones and call her.

*BOOM! CRASH!*

Wow, this is one bad storm.

*BOOM!*

The electricity is out. Okay, now I'm scared.

*THUMP!*

What was that?

I ran down the hallway, tripping over the rug, and my feet, and landed on Paige

"Oh my gosh! Paige, are you okay? Did you hit your head? Are you okay? What happened, love?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. Yes, I hit my head. Yes, I'm fine. And I tripped. Now, if you don't mind, get OFF OF ME!" feisty. I like that.

I rolled off of her. "Come here, let me see your head."

We walked into the living room were I had candles burning. I grabbed the flash light and looked at her head. Her forehead was bleeding and she had a huge knot.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to get you an ice pack. Okay, love? Don't move. I'll be right back, okay?"

She nodded and I ran to the kitchen to get the ice. I walked back into the living room and she was dozing off. "PAIGE! WAKE UP!"

"Why are you yelling?! I'm tired. Go away. Let me sleep."

"No, you are so stubborn. You don't need to sleep, you just hit your head and it is bleeding. So we are going to stay up and talk."

"Why? I don't want to stay up and talk, I want to go to sleep."

"Paige....." I gave her a serious look.

"Fine. What are we going to talk about. We obviously have nothing in common."

"Why didn't you use a flashlight?" I asked her. She looked at me like I was the most idiotic creature to walk on the face of this earth.

"I couldn't see. I can't find a flashlight if I can't see. And you had it in here, so...."

"Oh.." I scooted closer to her. "Paige, can I ask you something? And please tell me the truth.."

Paige's P.O.V.

"Paige, can I ask you something? And please tell me the truth.." he asked me.

"Sure."

"Why did you do it?" he asked, looking directly into my eyes.

"Do what?"

"Paige, you and I both know that you know what I'm talking about. What would make you want to cut yourself so bad? Please, please tell me."

"Nothing, I tripped and fell on something, honest." I lied, looking back at the fire and holding my wrist.

"Those are cuts. You didn't fall. You cut yourself." he scooted closer to me and grabbed my arm. I looked up at him and he had tears flowing down his face. "Why would you do that to yourself? Please tell me. I want to help. Nothing and no one should make you feel like you have to resort in cutting your beautiful skin."

I looked into his eyes. Does he seriously not know why? Its his fault, him and his fans. They are the reason I feel like this. They are the reason I feel like my life is worthless and that no one care. They are.

"You really want to know?" I asked him, crying.

"Yes. I do. Please tell me." he asked, crying even harder.

"You. You and your fans. You guys just.... you just pushed me over the edge. I normally wouldn't do this. Not again. But you guys just... its all my fault... I shouldn't have said anything about you. I should have just kept my mouth shut." I said, sobbing.

Harry scooted closer to me, so close that he was practically on top of me, pulling me into a hug. "Shh.. Its okay. I'm glad you did make those comments, though. If you didn't, I wouldn't have had the excuse to be alone with you out here." He said. He held me and kissed the top of my head. I felt safe in his arms. I soon fell asleep, asleep in Harry Styles' arms.

Harry's P.O.V.

I made her do this. I can't believe it. Its my fault. I'm the reason she cut herself. She is just so beautiful. Even in her sleep. She is honestly one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. She fell asleep in my arms. This feels perfect. I love her in my arms. I want this moment to last forever.

I picked Paige up, bridal style, walked to her room and laid her down on the bed. She clung onto my shirt like her beautiful life depended on it, so I quickly removed her hand from my shirt, so I could take it off, and laid down beside her, holding her again. I love the way her body feels when it is next to mine. I really do, its the best feeling in the world. And the fact that she looks like an angel when she sleeps makes everything even better.

Sorry for not updating in a while. I was really busy with school and whatnot. Senior life is killing me.. Haha.. :) I will try to update again Thursday and/or Friday. I also have a few more ideas for a different fanfic. :)

I wish I could be at MSG tonight to watch my boys perform. I hope that they are safe. Mr. X and that guy who was threatening to shoot Harry are really scaring me. I really hope everything is fine with them. Well, we will all find out tomorrow, or later on tonight, if anything bad/good happened, or if there were any announcements :) haha. :)

Thank you so much for reading this. You mean the world to me, and I know that it isn't the best fanfic out there, but for my first one, I think that it is pretty good. :) I love you. :) Please vote, and comment. I would really like to know what you think. :) <3